Army Tv?

Rudy

I thought there were watching parties scheduled, but I was browsing ESPN and didn't see any TV listing. Anyone know the final verdict?

The game is on one of the CBS college sports networks. It says which one on the Mean Green Sports website.

Here is a link to the facebook group for the campus watch party on Fry Street. They are hanging a big screen on that UNT 18-wheeler and, unless I am reading it wrong, parking it in that open field across from the bars.

Watching Party

Alumni Assoc. is setting up watch parties across the state at Buffalo Wild Wings locations. The sites are listed in another thread, so I won't repeat here ... just look on the alumni site of search the football thread.

After looking at the Army gamenotes and seeing their DirecTV reference, I checked my DirectTV listing and found they were identical. You will be able to get the game on 613 if you have DirecTV, starting at 11:00 a.m. our time. It is interesting that the game immediately before that is last weekend's Army / Hawaii game, if you want to scout the opponent. For all I know, it might even be rebroadcast before then.

If you can't watch our game or forget to set your DVR, our game will be rebroadcast on Sunday at 5:00 p.m.. If you work late, it will be rebroadcast at 2:00 a.m. on Monday, 9/20.

After looking at the Army gamenotes and seeing their DirecTV reference, I checked my DirectTV listing and found they were identical. You will be able to get the game on 613 if you have DirecTV, starting at 11:00 a.m. our time. It is interesting that the game immediately before that is last weekend's Army / Hawaii game, if you want to scout the opponent. For all I know, it might even be rebroadcast before then.

yep, a few times -- all times below are EASTERN

9/13 8 pm (NOW)

9/15 3 pm

9/16 6 am

9/17 12 noon

9/17 9 pm

9/18 9 am