Mgc Asleep At The Wheel?

ColoradoEagle

I have to say I'm a little miffed right now. They sent out my membership card on Friday, and I was gone (to the game) already when it got here on Saturday. On top of that, the giving level is listed as "Eagle Pride" when I gave at the "Green & White" level. I didn't even attempt the hospitality deck since I didn't have the card. This is my first year, and I'm sure that I can get it fixed by stopping in at the next game. I shouldn't have to do that, though, and it sends the wrong message.

Maybe this is the weird way my frustration comes out after last night. :lol:

Edited by ColoradoEagle

They had a master list of donors at the hospitality tent, so you could have just given them your name. Should you forget your card for the next game, I think you can still get in OK. The only problem I see is that they may have your giving level wrong on the master sheet that could impact how many guests you can get into the tent.