North Texas Rice Game Thread

PerryG2480

this has just been a pathetic display of football....they look like last years team...and putting RD in at QB...sooooooo stupid. So this is the TD team in his FOURTH year....a loss to RICE ....they went 2/10 last year and they look pathetic. I thought there was hope after the clemson game, but I guess i was wrong.

I can't support the continuation of TD as head coach under any circumstance at this point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I am having nightmares from the Ohio game. They BLOW ITS EVERY FRIGGIN TIME........EVERY EVERY EVERY TIME. It's like they LOVE pushing the envelope and losing like this. We have a handful of players with heart...the others can't deliver. AND NOW WE HAVE TUNE INJURED. NICE . They will BLOW this season. It's what they do. Congrats guys...you handed them the win by screwing up in the first half. You look like the guys from the movie "Hangover" when they get their @ss handed to them by the naked guy in the trunk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Riley Dodge: 4 touches, 9 yards.

Seriously...I am SICK of hearing about Riley Dodge! I got jumped all over when I said he was too tender for Div I-A ball...well look at the results! Kid is WAAYYYY overrated...and his daddy cannot coach.

• Upvote 1

Riley Dodge: 4 touches, 9 yards.

[/quote

i agree the 3rd down play was bad but he didnt fumble, throw interception, get a punt blocked, or drop a guaranteed td pass. so to be blaming him is totally not right, i know a lot of people want TD out, but that is not a reason to blame his kid or take it out on him for everything that goes wrong.

These losses are so painful. This team has potential. This team does have some heart, but they manage to find a way every time to lose these games. I have to applaud the D today though. They played their asses off even though they were continually put in not bad but horrible positions.

PAINFUL.....YES....it's like putting splintered toothpicks under your finger nails while being on fire.

i agree the 3rd down play was bad but he didnt fumble, throw interception, get a punt blocked, or drop a guaranteed td pass. so to be blaming him is totally not right, i know a lot of people want TD out, but that is not a reason to blame his kid or take it out on him for everything that goes wrong.

I didn't blame him for the loss. If anything, I blame the coaches for being unable to utilize him in any way to make a difference. ALL you had to do was read the thread. I posted a fact about the game. That is all.

2 things:

It looked like they put an air cast on Tune's leg before they put him in the ambulance. Doesn't look good at all.

A fan in C was blasting Dodge at the end of the game and Rick Villareal almost came into the stands and had to be restrained. He was mad and it almost got ugly. He stared him down and then started walking to the stands.

ATTENDANCE IS BAD BECAUSE GOING TO THE GAMES IS PUNISHMENT. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME TODD DODGES RECORD AGAIN??? UNT LEADERSHIP....YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CLOWNS. I HOPE V AND DODGE ARE FIRED THIS YEAR. RILEY....YOU ARE FREE TO GO AS WELL. YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOU PLAYING NCAA FOOTBALL WITH THIS RECORD/KNOWING YOUR TEAM SUCKS. THAT FEELING IS HOW US UNT FANS HAVE FELT FOR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I agree with Monkeypox, running the same exact f***ing play 3 times in a row in the redzone is stupidity. QB bootleg three times in a row. Is that going to take them off guard? Maybe, but, with it developing so slowly and out to the right the defense has plenty of time to adjust. It may have fooled Odessa Permian, but Rice is better than that.