Dasher Suspended, But Will Be Back For Unt Game

Brett Vito

This punishment glosses over the use of a stolen check to secure the loan. Sure,the loan violates NCAA rules, but the stolen check violates the law. This only makes me guess that MTSU does't care about the broken law?

This punishment glosses over the use of a stolen check to secure the loan. Sure,the loan violates NCAA rules, but the stolen check violates the law. This only makes me guess that MTSU does't care about the broken law?

It would appear that the NCAA will still be making a decision on whether or not the 30% will suffice. Either way... you bring in a very limited experience backup and have him play against 4 teams of which they will will one (Austin Peay). I don't wish this on any team and the fans must be really disappointed.

Honestly they are in danger of being 2-6 by the time they play us (I will give them ULM and Austin Peay). The Troy game being his first one back will not be easy esp with him out the first 4 games. Ark St. will not roll over on them either as they are placed 3rd in the Belt by quite a few folks (pre-Dasher suspension polls).

Edited by All About UNT

Saturday's FWST says Dasher is indefinitely suspended for "accepting a $1,500 loan in violation of the NCAA's amateurism rules." Doesn't mention a timeframe for his return.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2