Is Auburn After Jj ?

MeanGreen61

Zeebart post on the Belt board. Charles Barkley enroute to Denton after JJ.

"Fellas this is not a flame. Im not confusing JJ with Tubby. No matter how great things are at NT, Auburn could beat it x 3. I was just checking to see if anyone had heard anything."

Edited by MeanGreen61

JJ is a great coach, no doubt, but we lack many quality OOC wins during his time here so I'm a little surprised a big program is knocking. Maybe I'm just in denial, please stay JJ! I also wouldn't hold it against him if he left.

Edited by mdh0192

JJ thread on the Belt board. CajunT claims that JJ has already been contacted by Barkley.

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=427452&pid=5295429#pid5295429

CajunT post

The source knows JJ well through his days at LSU and AAU ball. Barkley has already had conversations with JJ, it remains to be seen if he will officially interview.

BTW, if Johnson leaves LSU JJ with have to battle Ok.State assistant Butch Pierre for that position. Pierre has recruited the best of Louisiana over the past decade and continues to do so now. It's not a given he will get the LSU job.

Edited by MeanGreen61

BTW, if Johnson leaves LSU JJ with have to battle Ok.State assistant Butch Pierre for that position. Pierre has recruited the best of Louisiana over the past decade and continues to do so now. It's not a given he will get the LSU job.

Lucky Pierre.

• Upvote 2