Latest Espn Bracketology

MeanGreen61

A lot of "experts" are making a case for Ohio State to be a #1 seed and a possible Championship team. With a healthy Evan Turner that team is really good and I want no piece of them.

From an area visibility perspective I would like to see us play Kansas State. Sports outlets like the DMN love the Big 12 and if we knock off one of those teams it will turn some heads. KSU beat Texas, Oklahoma, and A&M fairly handily and I would love to get some recognition for this squad.

A lot of "experts" are making a case for Ohio State to be a #1 seed and a possible Championship team. With a healthy Evan Turner that team is really good and I want no piece of them.

From an area visibility perspective I would like to see us play Kansas State. Sports outlets like the DMN love the Big 12 and if we knock off one of those teams it will turn some heads. KSU beat Texas, Oklahoma, and A&M fairly handily and I would love to get some recognition for this squad.

Yeah, it would be a tough win, but I wouldn't mind a shot at K. State either. Too bad we can't get hooked up with the Aggies again. Wasn't overly impressed with their win today.

Four.

Regardless, it gives us an opportunity to make our opening round victory all the more historic. Makes me wish for a 16 seed.

Do you have the four at your fingertips? I was thinking Coppin State over South Carolina, Hampton over Iowa State, Raaaaaadford(?) over someone...

Do you have the four at your fingertips? I was thinking Coppin State over South Carolina, Hampton over Iowa State, Raaaaaadford(?) over someone...

(2) Syracuse - 69

(15) Richmond - 73

(2) Arizona - 61

(15) Santa Clara - 64

(2) South Carolina - 65

(15) Coppin State - 78

(2) Iowa State - 57

(15) Hampton - 58

Hey guys, this is the actual GB here...

My tool of a roommate got a hold of my computer earlier and messed with a bunch of stuff. Facebook, my background, the post above...needless to say I've deleted the offending post. While I'm not an Ohio Douche, the guy I live with most definitely is, and shows it off to anyone and everyone that isn't affiliated with OSU (which makes road games we go to kind of hairy sometimes). He knows I still follow UNT sports (went there my freshman year) so I guess he thought this would be funny.

Either way, hope you guys don't hold any harsh feelings for me because of that. There's douches in the OSU fanbase but I'd like to think that there's not that many. Here's to both teams kicking some tail in the Dance!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1