Very Important For Us Mean Greener's To Promote Tthis Championship

I was shocked to hear alot of people didnt even know UNT made it to the Conference Finals and I live in Denton....

Johnny Jones is letting his boys loose tommorrow night on the big stage.

Please Please Please, tell all of your relatives, coworkers, classmates, your mistress, neighbors, and other alumni about this game and the time and channel to follow the game.

ESPN 2, 6p.m Central time. UNT v. Troy, winner gets the automated bid to the Big Dance.

Its been a while since we have been on the national stage and let's show off what we have to offer at North Texas, its been a rough few years, but this feels so good and others should know about our recent success, let others be know and be aware of what is being accomplished.

Send emails, text messages, facebook status, and also phone calls. Its up to us to let others know. It will be a very good game for others to see UNT at its best....

Also if anyone has the connections, Please let UNT send a campus wide email and text message to all students about game time info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was shocked to hear alot of people didnt even know UNT made it to the Conference Finals and I live in Denton....

Johnny Jones is letting his boys loose tommorrow night on the big stage.

Please Please Please, tell all of your relatives, coworkers, classmates, your mistress, neighbors, and other alumni about this game and the time and channel to follow the game.

ESPN 2, 6p.m Central time. UNT v. Troy, winner gets the automated bid to the Big Dance.

Its been a while since we have been on the national stage and let's show off what we have to offer at North Texas, its been a rough few years, but this feels so good and others should know about our recent success, let others be know and be aware of what is being accomplished.

Send emails, text messages, facebook status, and also phone calls. Its up to us to let others know. It will be a very good game for others to see UNT at its best....

Also if anyone has the connections, Please let UNT send a campus wide email and text message to all students about game time info.

Is that some kind of computerized bid? Is that new this year? I know they were talking about expanding the field, but I didn't realize they were going automated...

Just giving you a hard time!

--I was surprized to learn (from announcers on 360) that NORTH TEXAS has scored a 3 point shot in every game for over 600 consecutive games.. that is every game for over 20 years..Wow.!!

--Also near the end, every NORTH TEXAS player on the court had shot 80% for free throws for the year. That is as nightmare for a team trying to catch up by fouling. We led the belt in free-throw percentage this year.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66