Best Superbowl Commercials

The game was actually a good one for the first 45 minutes. That said, it was, for me, a pretty tepid bunch of commercials this year. Any nominations for best SB commercial?

I have to give it to the intensely absurd Doritos commercial at the end. "Tim loves Doritos."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Jiu9iV3PM

Edited by Shuke-D

He chose to.

Say what you will about Focus on the Family... At least they promote the proper "see your target" tackling technique.

Safer for the tackler, and safer for the tackled. Fewer head, neck, and spine injuries, and fewer helmet-to-helmet hits.

It reminds me of the video tutorial on two-gap defensive tackle techniques released by Operation Rescue. Or the NOW pamphlet on how to play shut down defense when you're one-on-one with Kobe Bryant.

Not silly/tasteless enough? How about this one:

Tim Tebow's mom? He'd hit it.

• Upvote 1

Say what you will about Focus on the Family... At least they promote the proper "see your target" tackling technique.

Safer for the tackler, and safer for the tackled. Fewer head, neck, and spine injuries, and fewer helmet-to-helmet hits.

It reminds me of the video tutorial on two-gap defensive tackle techniques released by Operation Rescue. Or the NOW pamphlet on how to play shut down defense when you're one-on-one with Kobe Bryant.

Not silly/tasteless enough? How about this one:

Tim Tebow's mom? He'd hit it.

I gave a lot of credit for my strong under-water "s" technique, high elbows and good reach and catch on my freestyle to the instructional video FEMA put out in 2005.

• Upvote 1