Arkansas State (1/16/10)

CMJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as ARK St took the lead... something like 19-17 off of a 3 after we were up by 6 early on , I kinda got this feeling that we said uh oh here we go again and lost the same fire that we had when we started the game.

ARK St got hot early and often , doesn't seem like they missed a f'n shot. Meanwhile we missed way , way too many easy buckets. To me it seemed like our guys were worried more about getting blocked by Mr.Peterson than they were just going up strong and maybe drawing some contact. Most of the easy misses were the cause of just hurrying a shot. White had some very nice dishes tonight and probably lost out on about 4 dimes because of easy misses.

I wish someone would punch Jacob in the face before every game. He plays very timid , but when he's aggressive he's hard to stop.

ARK St is a very good team and if we played them 10 times they would probably beat us 7 or 8 times , but they are beatable.

Anyway , pretty good crowd tonight and I was impressed with how many Red Wolf fans made the trip.

Edited by NT03

We need to lock up Slaughter.

you may be struggling with your hoops team but you have some of the funniest, wittiest posters in the sun belt. i'll put you guys up against dee cee and swordfish and shunpiker from our board and that is high praise indeed.

as crappy as we looked against fau, we looked very good tonight against fiu. we play the muts on monday and i know they'll be up for it.

what makes them so good? serious question....not trash. we only play them once this year.

what style has brady installed? do they press? if they do it will give us trouble. we had problems with fiu's press last night. are they a good 3 point shooting team or do they try to pound it?

thanks in advance.