Gmac Bowl: Troy Vs Central Michigan.

FirefightnRick

the first two commercials from the schools that i saw made me laugh. troy focused on athletics with demarcus ware and the cowboys, while cmu focused on academics and all the wonderful programs that are available at their school. to me, that commercial told me a lot about troy and why you should go to their school, certainly not for academics. what did you think?

Edited by radiogreen

the first two commercials from the schools that i saw made me laugh. troy focused on athletics with demarcus ware and the cowboys, while cmu focused on academics and all the wonderful programs that are available at their school. to me, that commercial told me a lot about troy and why you should go to there school, certainly not for academics. what did you think?

Not being a spelling or grammar Nazi. Lord knows I make my mistakes. But, this is funny.

Man, Troy is getting the shaft. CMU's TD shouldn't have counted as the ball didn't look like it crossed the goal line before the player was down. Then on 3rd and 10 prior to Troy's attempt to tie with a field goal the defender ran right through the WR, no call.

BS.

It's a good thing Troy didn't need that call. Tied game, overtime. Maybe the announcers will get interested in this game now?

Rick

Why didn't they name this the "Dan LeFevour Fairwell Bowl"? Good grief.

ya, they are on lefevour's nuts like a fat chic on a buffet! damn...it is sad since levi brown has been a fabulous quarterback for his career.

Man, Troy is getting the shaft. CMU's TD shouldn't have counted as the ball didn't look like it crossed the goal line before the player was down. Then on 3rd and 10 prior to Troy's attempt to tie with a field goal the defender ran right through the WR, no call.

That non-call was terrible. The defender mugged him.