Idaho V. Bowling Green

UNT_playmaker

That was a fun game to watch. Idaho seems like a flawed, incomplete team with some talent here and there. They found a way to make it work and win most of their games despite some clear deficiencies on defense. I see no reason why we should not expect to be as good or better than that next season with the players we have returning.

Oh my God, what a great game, anyone else watching this game... amazing game. Idaho wins 43-42 with a two point conversion. Amazing....

Wow alot of teams you wouldnt expect to be in bowl games, like Idaho, Bowling Green, Temple, and Texas A&M

Makes me so frustrated about NT

Huh? I think last year was actually unusual in that they didn't.

If they want to think about maybe 15-20 years down the road aren't they better off building a new stadium? They can build a new stadium and if the program becomes pretty big they can always expand it. Even after all of the renovation it will seat only about 20K people. I'm a little skeptical on this project but more power to them.

Speaking of Idaho look what they are planning to do with the Kibbie Dome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66q0u63zMBw

Kibbie Dome an icon? How about an eyesore? Talk about putting a dress on a pig. That tiny new VIP parking lot looks like a service drive utility entrance, and "expanded" to seat 20,000?? They just need to rip out one side of that airplane hangar and double-deck the seats with a new roofline to hold a min. of 30K, otherwise what's the point?

I think the Kibbie Dome renovations are pretty cool. It would be a great place to watch a game. Packing 20k in that place would be a big homefield advantage (unlike 20k at Fouts).

I do consider the Kibbie Dome somewhat of an icon. It would be great if they could have somehow increased the seating to near 30k, while keeping the original structure aesthetics in tact.

I think the Kibbie Dome renovations are pretty cool. It would be a great place to watch a game. Packing 20k in that place would be a big homefield advantage (unlike 20k at Fouts).

I do consider the Kibbie Dome somewhat of an icon. It would be great if they could have somehow increased the seating to near 30k, while keeping the original structure aesthetics in tact.

I think you should talk to TastyGreek about this. He has some innovative ideas in the field of multiple off-angle seating. A pioneer in the field, really.