I'm Watching The Train Wreck....

TheColonyEagle

Riley's out.......again......after he threw a pick......again

We had 1 1st down in the 1st qtr and -2 yds rushing, the ASU radio guy just said, "it looked like we were in their huddle on that play."

oh....there's another penalty.....

3rd and 22

Them boys just dont look enthused and there defense just doesnt know what is coming as the Ark State radio guy said.

Todd Dodge has lost this team. I don't care what anyone says. If these boys really loved TD and there was all this " team chemistry " like people say then they would not quit on their Head Coach. They know Dodge is on the fence for next season and if they truly wanted him back they would try to win for him in order to try and help save his job.

Edited by NT03

Todd Dodge has lost this team. I don't care what anyone says. If these boys really loved TD and there was all this " team chemistry " like people say then they would not quit on their Head Coach. They know Dodge is on the fence for next season and if they truly wanted him back they would try to win for him in order to try and help save his job.

Yep.

I think losing last week killed whatever morale was left.

so they don't like him and they're trying to lose?

HELP ME

I have never understood why during this era, when NT is trailing with very little time left in the first half, we are content to down the ball instead of trying something--anything. Throw the ball as far as possible and hope that one of the good guys gets under it and runs it into the end zone. But we would rather insure going into the locker room trailing by 20.

I just don't get it.