Todd Ford

Will to Win

Our offense is doing fine, minus a few tweaks we have all expressed our desire to see.

I suspect we could be even better once the d turns it around and holds the opponents to more/quicker 3-and-outs. He'll also have some additional explosion at his disposal once Stradford and Cole can hit the field.

Riley couldn't hit Stradford in stride on his best day and a tailwind.

Well, If Straford was that good he still would be at OU. Also, he has bad hands, he wouldn't catch it if it got there anyway

You two make strong statements. What is your role in evaluating talent? Are you close to the team? Just curious because I've never heard anyone state that about Stradford. Plus, remember Riley is only a RS Freshman. He will correct his mistakes.

You two make strong statements. What is your role in evaluating talent? Are you close to the team? Just curious because I've never heard anyone state that about Stradford. Plus, remember Riley is only a RS Freshman. He will correct his mistakes.

In his defense a lot of OU posters said the samething about Stradford ( hands )

I didn't see a problem in any of the practices , but then again it's not game time speed so it's hard to tell.

Bad hands or not ,his speed to get down field should be able to open up the offense even more

I actually have a friend who is a huge Sooner fan and told me shortly after the transfer that the book on Stradford was great speed and athleticism, but pretty bad hands.

Time will tell.

In his defense a lot of OU posters said the samething about Stradford ( hands )

I didn't see a problem in any of the practices , but then again it's not game time speed so it's hard to tell.

Bad hands or not ,his speed to get down field should be able to open up the offense even more

Hey, just watch an OU game this year. If Stradford couldn't break that pass-dropping two-deep...I'd be liking my chances of Cole breaking out more at this point than Stradford. The problem is, Cole doesn't have the size Stradford does. He's another 5-10/11ish 180 pound guy.

Does anyone really think Ford is more than Dodge's puppet? Firing Ford won't solve our offensive problems. Getting a HC that uses college plays and formations and a QB that can throw the ball down field will.

Hey, easy...We're just saying, there may be another solution other than just cutting the man loose. The majority of us are on board with getting a new coach. Some of us are comfortable with the thought of at least a new OC.