Dodge Mentioned

UNTflyer

Dickey needed to be gone, I am glad he is gone, in all of his greatness he could not beat a D1AA FAU. I hope never to see DD again, but if I do I have some things I am still pissed about that I would like answers about.

• Upvote 2

no no no no.....i'm just sayin...how it should have gone and as far as being back here on this subject...again i'm just sayin.....forget I ever said anything...it's over...the point I was trying to make is: You guys should always remember to be careful what you wish for because you just might get it (up the rear). You see I had more at stake than just wanting my team to be a winner....

no no no no.....i'm just sayin...how it should have gone and as far as being back here on this subject...again i'm just sayin.....forget I ever said anything...it's over...the point I was trying to make is: You guys should always remember to be careful what you wish for because you just might get it (up the rear). You see I had more at stake than just wanting my team to be a winner....

Even though you're (understandably) upset with this program, I'm glad you're still a presence here. Don't be a stranger.

Hell, at this point I'm almost willing for us to make a deal with the mattress dude to pay off TD's contract in exchange for us bringing back his buddy for two years. :ph34r: Of course he would have to throw in a baseball program to boot. :)

NO WAY do I want someone back who critized our school on public Radio, critized our facilities on public radio , critized gmg members to their face just after our group had prepared food for the players, who had only 3 winning seasons in the 9 years he was here, had a 41 win and 65 losses in 9 years, who had coaches fighting each in their dressing room and another coach going into the stands in response to a fans comments, who had 8 wins in his first 3 years and 4 wins in his last 3 season.

ZThquH5t0ow

:ph34r:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBIjPS6ZpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBIjPS6ZpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

• Upvote 2

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBIjPS6ZpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBIjPS6ZpQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Look, Surfin Bird is a Full Metal Jacket reference, NOT a Family Guy reference.

I will pistol whip the next guy who brings up a Family Guy / Surfin Bird connection.

Look, Surfin Bird is a Full Metal Jacket reference, NOT a Family Guy reference.

I will pistol whip the next guy who brings up a Family Guy / Surfin Bird connection.

I missed your :ph34r:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

• Upvote 2

NO WAY do I want someone back who critized our school on public Radio, critized our facilities on public radio , critized gmg members to their face just after our group had prepared food for the players, who had only 3 winning seasons in the 9 years he was here, had a 41 win and 65 losses in 9 years, who had coaches fighting each in their dressing room and another coach going into the stands in response to a fans comments, who had 8 wins in his first 3 years and 4 wins in his last 3 season.

Just think, with 2 more losses this year, our replacement will have almost half of those 65 losses in a THIRD of the time.

• Upvote 1