Quicker Than You Can Say "barack Hussein Obama

"H.R.1388 was passed yesterday(recently), behind our backs.

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S. needs to know.

Something happened... H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You

may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news, just went by on

the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the

USA. This is the news that didn't make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of

$20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and

"conflict victims" in Gaza.

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of

Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was

signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a

free ticket complete with housing and food allowances to individuals who

have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance

Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions

since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas,

leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was

with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here

within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees

halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the

"terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian

refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding

bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for your self:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace. In the end it will be OUR

fault."

Lots of editorial in that, sir.

From an article from the U.S. Dept. of State:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/01/115587.htm

President Barack Obama has authorized the use of $20.3 million from the U.S. Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance (ERMA) Fund to address critical post-conflict humanitarian needs in Gaza. U.S. Government support for humanitarian assistance to Palestinian refugees and conflict victims now totals nearly $120 million in FY 2009, including nearly $60 million in Gaza.

Of the $20.3 million in new ERMA funds, $13.5 million will go to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), $6 million to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and $800,000 to the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). These organizations are distributing emergency food assistance, providing medical assistance and temporary shelter, creating temporary employment, and restoring access to electricity and potable water to the people of Gaza.

From the actual document summary:

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza

Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2©(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2©(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

Doesn't say anything about bringing people into the US and giving them freebies. The money, if improperly used, could go that way, but it's not explicitly in there.

Oh. And from the WND:

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89032

TEL AVIV, Israel – Contrary to some news media reports, President Obama did not authorize Palestinian "refugees" to migrate to the U.S. as part of emergency assistance following Israel's 22-day war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Plus, Fatah isn't listed as a terrorist organization. Hasn't been since like the late 80's. If it were Hamas, then there would be serious concern. The organizations are diametrically opposed to each other.

Don't buy into everything you read in an email. You'd research a product for reviews on the internet before you bought one. It's a good idea to research stray emails.

Edited by meangreendork

Lots of editorial in that, sir.

From an article from the U.S. Dept. of State:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/01/115587.htm

From the actual document summary:

Doesn't say anything about bringing people into the US and giving them freebies. The money, if improperly used, could go that way, but it's not explicitly in there.

Oh. And from the WND:

Plus, Fatah isn't listed as a terrorist organization. Hasn't been since like the late 80's. If it were Hamas, then there would be serious concern. The organizations are diametrically opposed to each other.

Don't buy into everything you read in an email. You'd research a product for reviews on the internet before you bought one. It's a good idea to research stray emails.

Why should a little thing like research get in the way of sour grapes partisanship?

Two pieces of advice:

1. Buy guns...lots of big, don't-look-at-my-tiny-penis guns.

2. If they're brown...take 'em down.

I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. I've already got a small militia's worth of arms in my one bedroom apartment.

I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. I've already got a small militia's worth of arms in my one bedroom apartment.

If you want to start a militia I got a friend who runs a karate class you might be interested in :

Wow,,,, Maybe don't worry so much, just relax and enjoy life a little bit.

It really pains me to see people in such a state of panic.

Not everyone in the world is a terrorist!

Empathize with people that God created. I know the vision of World Peace is such a crazy thing to think could come true but really do your research before you start the wheel of hate that is spreading around this country.

Gimmie a hug.

Empathize with people that God created. I know the vision of World Peace is such a crazy thing to think could come true but really do your research before you start the wheel of hate that is spreading around this country.

Gimmie a hug.

That so takes me back to the 60's! a child of Woodstock rises! :lol:

"H.R.1388 was passed yesterday(recently), behind our backs.

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S. needs to know.

Something happened... H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You

may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news, just went by on

the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the

USA. This is the news that didn't make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of

$20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and

"conflict victims" in Gaza.

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of

Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was

signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a

free ticket complete with housing and food allowances to individuals who

have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance

Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions

since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas,

leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was

with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here

within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees

halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the

"terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian

refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding

bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for your self:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace. In the end it will be OUR

fault."

"IF WE DO NOT USE OUR FREEDOM

TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM

WE WILL LOSE OUR FREEDOM."

JOHN HAGEE, UNT GRAD

2 Chronicles 7:14 is our only hope unless the military physically removes this Obamanation of Desolation and his cronies from office for treason.

"IF WE DO NOT USE OUR FREEDOM

TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM

WE WILL LOSE OUR FREEDOM."

JOHN HAGEE, UNT GRAD

2 Chronicles 7:14 is our only hope unless the military physically removes this Obamanation of Desolation and his cronies from office for treason.

Oh, boy...you've been missed.

JOB 13:5 If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom.

Don't worry Bob, I got your back. This is for you, CBL:

Galatians 5:12

I wish those who unsettle you would castrate themselves!

• Downvote 1

I think he is talking to people exactly like "you" who would distort and mislead others thereby keeping them blinded to the truth. You know what friend?.... even Satan quoted Scripture.

I think he is talking to people exactly like "you" who would distort and mislead others thereby keeping them blinded to the truth. You know what friend?.... even Satan quoted Scripture.

Man...what a waste...at least when Van Gogh lost touch with any semblance of reality he was good enough to paint us beautiful works of art...

Mean Green 93_98: "childish, asinine and clueless" vs. "Satan"...I would say clearly you have been one-upped and the gauntlet thrown down...what say you?

Man...what a waste...at least when Van Gogh lost touch with any semblance of reality he was good enough to paint us beautiful works of art...

Mean Green 93_98: "childish, asinine and clueless" vs. "Satan"...I would say clearly you have been one-upped and the gauntlet thrown down...what say you?

Hang in there friend. Jesus loves you.

Didn't someone call you a pedophile too?

If they did, I missed that one.

I can only hope when I "f'-ing drown" in my charity swim that UNT 90 will step up and make such a proclimation. I'd be highly honored.

Your not......worthy??? Unless there is something you wish to share with the board. :ph34r:

Really? Don't let a little research keep you from responding.

Fatah

"Today Fatah defines as its principal goal the achievement of the "complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military, and cultural existence." According to Fatah, this objective is not to be accomplished by peaceful means; nor does it allow for Israel's continued existence: "Armed public revolution is the inevitable method to liberating Palestine."

Least we forget, Fatah is a terrorist group founded by that champion of peace Yasser Arafat in early 1960s, "dedicated to annihilating Israel".

And how much of our aid will actually end up in the hands that it is intended for? My guess is, not much, if any.

Edited by DeepGreen

Really? Don't let a little research keep you from responding.

Fatah

"Today Fatah defines as its principal goal the achievement of the "complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military, and cultural existence." According to Fatah, this objective is not to be accomplished by peaceful means; nor does it allow for Israel's continued existence: "Armed public revolution is the inevitable method to liberating Palestine."

Least we forget, Fatah is a terrorist group founded by that champion of peace Yasser Arafat in early 1960s, "dedicated to annihilating Israel".

And how much of our aid will actually end up in the hands that it is intended for? My guess is, not much, if any.

Boy...with such an objective source I guess I should take that definition as the gospel.

Boy...with such an objective source I guess I should take that definition as the gospel.

Not that I care but perhaps a better source with additional links to information

Palastinefacts.org

Edit: Upon Further review, most of the links don't work.... perhaps it is not a better source. I am now bored and don't care to find out...

Edited by hickoryhouse

And I'll take Meangreendork's sources as gospel too! Yeh, right! :huh:

You should as they're significantly more credible than what you have. Yours have what amounts to conjecture, at best.

One of my sources is an actual government entity, which basically matches the word-for-word information for your source in your original post. None of that says, "we're giving money to Hamas or Fatah". None of these statements mentions anything from your post. Come to think, aside from other postings of your same statements, I haven't seen anything else to back up your claims. In fact, 99% of what I've seen are copy-pasted chunks of text of your statement. Not a good sign, kid.

Both sources are listings of government presidential documents. Both are government sponsored. The money is essentially going to the U.N., just like the money from a similar

order from President Bush in 2007. Nothing bad happened back then. Will the money go to whom it's supposed to? It better, but the U.N. is in charge, so who knows. I do doubt that the money is earmarked to be spent on terrorists in the U.S. There are other, smarter, more low profile ways of funding terrorism that don't involve the U.N. bungling them.

The other source is one that aims to debunk a lot of internet based hoaxes. It debunked your post through WorldNetDaily. It also did so through an official outlet. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2009/01/115587.htm

The last post is the WorldNetDaily, which as right wing oriented as it is, is pretty good about bringing facts out. It even said that the statements in your original post are unfounded. Or did you read that? Probably not. Probably because it doesn't help your case. Or probably because you're reacting with knee-jerk patience and little, if any forethought.

Just for fun, I'm gonna add Snopes.com, too. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/palestinians.asp And Snopes' sources? The Associated Press and WorldNetDaily. Your source? A presidential determination proving you wrong, and a message pushed out via anonymous chain email. By the way, Bush the same thing in 2007, this time including people from portions of Africa. I didn't suddenly see a flood of Sudanese or Somali refugees in the US, did you?

And as for Fatah being listed as part of the US' list of terrorist organizations?

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

Officially, they're not. I said they weren't officially listed as a terrorist organization, and it looks like the US State Department agrees with me. Ask me personally, and I think they still are, either directly or by proxy. I don't trust Yasser Arafat and never really have. It's rather hard to "de-terrorize" an organization, especially one founded upon terrorism. I trust Arafat about as much I as I trust Ahmedinejad, Kim Jong Il, Putin, and his puppet, Medvyedev.

You wanna talk about bad sources? I've got mine from 3 government outlets, a reputable hoax debunking outlet, and a news outlet that would probably wish for this story of your to be true, but they've also debunked it. You're the one taking random, anonymous chain emails as fact without giving them a look-up and two or three fact checks. You might want to brush up on that habit before you try to call me out for your failing.

Edited by meangreendork