Great Win Tonight

Travis Scott

The cold didn't keep away all of the faithful. Those who were there saw a great comeback against a great Denver team. My hat goes off to JJ for keeping the boys focused and able to finish. He must have said something incredible at half to get them fired up. Pretty decent student turnout and I hope that Saturday will be even more. Extremely sloppy shooting during the first half and Denver shot over 60%. Again, great comeback and what a fun second half to watch. Go Mean Green!!!!

And they really haven't been.. that is why they are riding a 37 game road losing streak (with the exception of games on a neutral court)

They've won seven games and only lost ten. I'm eager to see the football talk vanish from this section, but while we're on it I'll just say that I don't expect we'll see seven total wins in the entire NT career of our current coach. And I don't mean seven more, I mean seven total.

Quick edit to add that of their last four losses, three of them came by a total of four points. Then there's our game, where they ran out to a 21 point lead before losing. They're not uncompetitive, and I can't imagine they'll finish this season without snapping that road losing streak.

Hell, I'd be surprised if they don't break it tomorrow. Worst case, they'll have it broken by February 12th when they play FAU on the road.

Edited by TheTastyGreek