Houston

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humiliating loss. I'm down in the Houston area tonight, and had every intention of making it to Hofheinz for the game since I have not been there in 3-4 years. I've been there well over a hundred times over the years since the Rockets originally played there when I was a young kid, and I'm actually glad that I couldn't make it tonight. Hopefully this was an anomaly for our team. Sounded worse than pitiful. I was hoping that this game would at least be competitive. Anyone hear what JJ said in the post game?

Anyone hear what JJ said in the post game?

JJ gave credit to Houston for playing a very good game and for having a good game plan. He said we played poorly in all areas of the game. He saved the heaviest criticism for the guards in the half-court offense. Repeating what he has said in past seasons, JJ complained about players putting up a poor percentage shot after just one or two passes. He said you can almost always get a higher percentage shot after four or five passes.

JJ did have some praise for the way George played. George was good on the boards, and he wished we could have got him the ball more often.

JJ gave credit to Houston for playing a very good game and for having a good game plan. He said we played poorly in all areas of the game. He saved the heaviest criticism for the guards in the half-court offense. Repeating what he has said in past seasons, JJ complained about players putting up a poor percentage shot after just one or two passes. He said you can almost always get a higher percentage shot after four or five passes.

JJ did have some praise for the way George played. George was good on the boards, and he wished we could have got him the ball more often.

So when you're disappointed in the play you're getting from your guards, might it be a decent enough idea to mix you're five up a bit?