Football: Unt’s Russo Making His Mark On Defense

mgsteve

Some of the players at the academy told Russo that he should ask for his release from UNT, so that he could transfer.

Russo said he had the opportunity and considered it before deciding to stick with his decision to play for the Mean Green.

I read this that he was indeed given permission to look elswhere and would have been given a release of his scholarship? I assume Padron and Dibrell were also given releases.

Interesting.

Rick

Dibrell quit before he got fired basically.

FIRED? Bshit. He left the team on his own accord. Lot of it had to with his position coach. Dibrell likely headed to Tech, I hope, or will go AA to play right away.

H_town, shut the hell up, you don't have a clue you ass.

Dibrell is a proven possession WR that can off press ccoverage ala LSU.

Edited by bigntex

FIRED? Bshit. He left the team on his own accord. Lot of it had to with his position coach. Dibrell likely headed to Tech, I hope, or will go AA to play right away.

LOL!!!! Wow big guy...little defensive are we??? Wake up with a bad hangover or something??

Wasn't there a chance of him being suspended for a little off the field incident? He left the team before any of the consequenses could be handed down. Kind of like quiting before you get fired. See the parallel?

I never said he was a bad receiver or a bad guy. I passed no judgement on the guy, I hope he makes it big wherever he goes.

So how bout you take a shot of Jack and sit back and enjoy some good ole college football.

Stay classy San Diego

And that is a week off.

LOL!!!! Wow big guy...little defensive are we??? Wake up with a bad hangover or something??

Wasn't there a chance of him being suspended for a little off the field incident? He left the team before any of the consequenses could be handed down. Kind of like quiting before you get fired. See the parallel?

I never said he was a bad receiver or a bad guy. I passed no judgement on the guy, I hope he makes it big wherever he goes.

So how bout you take a shot of Jack and sit back and enjoy some good ole college football.

Stay classy San Diego

Which off the field incident was it? or was it one we that hasn't been reported yet? Please share!!!

His name appeared on the "naughty" list awhile back

Was he a member of the "Mean Green Posse"? If you know what I mean. How about Forrest Rucker. Was he another one who was partaking in the "Green"?