Cbs Sports' Bottom 10

Mean Green 93-98

Our reign was good while it lasted.

4. North Texas (1-8) LW #1- I'm speechless. You know that tense and awkward moment when you flatulate in a crowded elevator, a silent but deadly face-hugger, and you are waiting for the first person to notice it and then make eye contact with you? That's how I feel right now about the Mean Ganja-Green's first win of the season. Oh, that's right North Texas, you didn't think just because you won a game that the Greek was going to forget about your little drug issue, did you? You won, which spared you the line ....Well, we know they weren't performance enhancing drugs they were doing at North Texas. You ruined that one for me. You also ruined your shot at a perfect season. Next up for the Mean Ganja-Green....FAU on the road. I think it's too late for you though, you may be out of the title shot.

http://thegreek.blogs.sportsline.com/mcc/b...249838/11468009

The WKU bottom ten entry from the same blog:

10. A) Western Kentucky (2-7) LW NR- The HillFloppers get the "Shame of the Week" award for losing to the previous winless North Texas Mean Ganja-Green. But before I get any farther....what the hell is their logo? Look at this thing. They should change that rag to the white flag of surrender after losing to North Texas. Is that a feminine napkin they are waving there? And I thought Stanford's mascot was lame....geez. The reason the HillFloppers get the #10 spot is I want them to get the mojo, beat Troy, so I don't have to look at that wavering maxi-pad for the rest of the season. Lord, that is bad.

In the spirit of election day:

Hilarious or tasteless...you be the judge.

I guess this went unnoticed (at the bottom of the page):

Under Investigation: Ohio, Auburn, the masking agent North Texas players were using, Kent State, Mississippi State, Baylor, Hawaii, Iowa State, Georgia's dance instructor, Temple, Neighbors who don't participate in Halloween but leave their damn porch lights on, Tulane, Indiana, Kansas State, Election day voting lines, Weddings on Saturdays in the fall, Arizona State,UCF,and FAU.