Who Voted Yes?

MeanGreengdub

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try IE.

Since I'm not a student, I can't access to the site and test, but I noticed the original screenshot used FFox.

If the problem isn't the overloaded system, it may be that it only works with IE (that's a common problem).

I suggest someone give IE a shot and let others know if this works.

gk

I tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome and still no button. I'll try an on-campus computer tomorrow, but I suspect my weird status may render me ineligible to vote (even though I'm paying all the same fees as everybody else). My status should be that of a regular student sometime this week, so hopefully, if that's what's making me unable to vote, it'll be fixed by week's end.

I got 4-5 friends to vote yes, but one of them voted no before I could even explain it to her. Argh! :angry: So far many of my friends that I told to vote were initially against the stadium. After 2-3 minutes of giving them the facts they finally agreed with me. This concerns me since there will be a very large number of people voting that either don't know all the facts or have been told incorrect facts. Just in the other facebook group, some girl posted that the new stadium will have a retractable roof... who knows what other crap is being circulated.

I guess I'm not a student. I didn't get the voting button on a campus computer. Could've fooled me since I'm paying the exact same fees as everyone else.

I would call and check about your status, we need all the help we can get. I am not a student, I might be again sometime soon, but i would vote if I could. If I don't go back to school then I will find a way to donate to the fund.

I would call and check about your status, we need all the help we can get. I am not a student, I might be again sometime soon, but i would vote if I could. If I don't go back to school then I will find a way to donate to the fund.

I need some contact information on that. I can't do it today or tomorrow, but I'll be back on campus Thursday. Is there a physical office I can go harass?

I need some contact information on that. I can't do it today or tomorrow, but I'll be back on campus Thursday. Is there a physical office I can go harass?

I would just go to the main Student Development office in the Union. They oversee the elections. If you are not associated with a particular college in your degree plan, there's a good chance that could be the problem.

I talked the cashier at the vietnamese resteraunt Pho Mama to vote yes. He said he would tell all his friends to do the same. Strange thing, he had no clue where to vote because he never heard anything on campus about it. :o . He did say the new coach sucks because NT won the sunbelt all the time under the new coach. :D

Just verified my degree seeking status with admissions, and am sitting in the SGA office making them provide me with a paper ballot. Chalk up another yes vote.

My wife is taking one grad night class and her ID and password works on UNT's Blackboard site but not the SGA elections site....had her call SGA and they verified she could vote but said there have been "technical issues" with some of the voting?? He said he would email her some instructions but no email so far and she can't get to Denton this week for a paper ballot. Any other folks with problems logging into the election site with a valid UNT ID? She would have given up had not I kept bugging her about it! I imagine others that find it difficult to log in will just not vote.

Edited by NT80