Crap

NorthTexasFan

All Craig said was the most surprising outcome of the week was the Rice score (true)...and he and Jub simply debated back and forth what we have been for the past 4 days. Craig has his issues with UNT...if you want to know then follow 1999s advice...but he doesn't bad mouth the school on air short of the very occassional Ticket-like jab...which frankly, we deserve. He's appathetic toward UNT...I wish it were different but he has his reasons.

All Craig said was the most surprising outcome of the week was the Rice score (true)...and he and Jub simply debated back and forth what we have been for the past 4 days. Craig has his issues with UNT...if you want to know then follow 1999s advice...but he doesn't bad mouth the school on air short of the very occassional Ticket-like jab...which frankly, we deserve. He's appathetic toward UNT...I wish it were different but he has his reasons.

I agree. But with the state of the football program as it hs been how can he really not take a little jab at the program. I am sure there is a reason why he is not as a hardcore fan as Jub Jub. Atleast he is not Corby....Although I love the great Snake/Cobra/Cobby he once said on the air that when we was TCU, OU came to Fort Worth I think and he sat on the OU side and cheered for OU. Now that is wheels off.

I know and like Craig Miller. But we've got plenty of alums like him. It's too bad that he has such a public arena for his distain for NT, but he does.

While I like him, I don't listen to him during cloodge football season. Which also means I don't get to listen to George, the biggest fan NT could have with the same public forum.

GO MEAN GREEN

Craig has taken the rout that many football fans from crummy football schools take. While I don't agree with it, I certainly understand it. Who has had more fun the in the past twenty years, diehard OU fans or diehard UNT guys? Craig has never said anything that isn't routinely suggested/questioned on this board. He actually speaks fondly of his time spent on campus as a student.

craig miller is an insult to unt as an alum. i stopped listening to the ticket 10 years ago, best decision ever.

Would you tell all of us the channel you've found that raves about the greatness of UNT? Is it 88.1 all the time for you?

I quit listening to Grampa Urine ten years ago.....

I agree. But with the state of the football program as it hs been how can he really not take a little jab at the program. I am sure there is a reason why he is not as a hardcore fan as Jub Jub. Atleast he is not Corby....Although I love the great Snake/Cobra/Cobby he once said on the air that when we was TCU, OU came to Fort Worth I think and he sat on the OU side and cheered for OU. Now that is wheels off.

Corby's dad played football at OU in the late 60s. So, it's not unusual that he'd be an OU fan.

Good point. I doubt the 5 or so NT fans that don't listen to the Ticket because of CM even make a dent in the Arbitron books. Now, all of the diehard Longhorn fans that hate Craig and Corby might be of more concern.

Maybe, but people also do enjoy listening to people they disagree with at times. As long as what is being put out is appealing and hoepfully thought provoking.

Cool avatar by the way.

Edited by Green Guy Bass

the hardline was at a loss for words as NT led of their college football tuesday segment. rhyner felt so bad for us he referred to us as north texas and not north texas state for the 4 or 5 minutes they talked about the game...4 or 5 excrutiating minutes.

They must have really felt bad for us to not call us "North Texas State" though most of the time they referred to us that because that is what Greggo used to call us.

Amazing that people won't listen to the ticket because of one Craig Miller, forgetting the fact I suppose that so many other graduates of UNT work up there.

They must have really felt bad for us to not call us "North Texas State" though most of the time they referred to us that because that is what Greggo used to call us.

Amazing that people won't listen to the ticket because of one Craig Miller, forgetting the fact I suppose that so many other graduates of UNT work up there.

There is no reason to not listen to the best radio station the D/FW market.

I take everything with a grain of salt. You dont have to be a genious to be on a radio show, or president for that matter.