Fwst College Confidential

FWST

Great Blog Troy. He summed everything up from the school, stadium, talent and coaching. All of that stuff runs through my mind constantly. When my friends ask me what's wrong with the UNT program, honestly, I just get this blank look because there's SO many things and I cant ever seem to spell them all out and have it make any sense. Troy just did that concisely and clearly. Well said!

We'll get there guys. People, dont write off this program. It's easy to be negetive. Takes work to be positive.

Of those 62 underclassmen, wonder what the scholarship count is. If you took that as a percentage of the 80 on scholarship, it's probably higher than the 60-plus percent of the total roster being underclassmen.

Crap, we are just too young right now.

Just think how dominating we will be in 2 years! I'm not giving up on this program. Higher education coming out of Denton Texas needs our support. I heard the Chairman of the Board of Regents explain how a new stadium and a strong athletic program supports the ultimate goal of higher education (OK, I slightly paraphrased, but she is a lot smarter than I am). Things are haeaded that direction. This is not the same old-same old university folks. Don't think we can fix in years what has been broken or braking for decades. This new team is an example of this new university under the direction of Dr. B.

While his tone was kind (unusual for previous ST reporters who were assigned to us) he didn't give me any sort of insight, or information that I didn't already know.

To me, everyone who is calling for Vito's head reminds me of people these days (mostly young people) who throw out the words "Hate and "Mean" to someone who is mearly offering criticism....constructive or otherwise. They would be the same person who expected some sort of trophy for "participating" on their soccer team......otherwise their rather fragile self-esteem would be damaged......... geezz gimmie a break.... <_<

And BTW, I find the SLC North comment rather accurate. Especially right after we copied the SLC uni's almost down to the last detail.