Pick'em For The Tulsa Game

Charlie NT 73

I look for Casey to have a monster game. Didn't he say he wanted 1100 yards receiving this year, or something like that? Well, he had 31 last week, so he got some ground to make up. The other WRs will have to prove themselves a threat to give Casey some single coverage opportunities, so I guess Vizza will have to have a whale of a game. So I'll say Gio/Casey on O.

On D, well, I've adopted Troy Franklin, so I'll be pulling for him to get some tackles for loss.

On offense, Vizza is going to be sharp! No turnovers. 30 of 35 for 450 yards.

On defense, my adopted son Joseph Miller has been pissed all week. This is NOT the best o-line K-State has seen in years, THIS IS TULSA. He will have 7 solo tackles today, 3 for a loss. Tulsa will be held to 70 yards rushing today by the defensive front, allowing the rest of the team to focus on their Johnson...er, let me rephrase that. The rest of the D can zero in on their formidable passing attack and hold them to, say, 300 yards.

Victory's in store, what 'ere the score, my friends!! P**s on the Golden Showers!