Seating Chart Map/image

jperg2

Not sure if this has already been posted, so forgive me if it's been asked already.

Are we going to have another seating chart map made up? I believe KingDL created one last year based on the seat location of those of us on the message board. I thought this was a great way to meet new folks or at least put a face to a name.

I'd like to see this continued, thoughts?

Not sure if this has already been posted, so forgive me if it's been asked already.

Are we going to have another seating chart map made up? I believe KingDL created one last year based on the seat location of those of us on the message board. I thought this was a great way to meet new folks or at least put a face to a name.

UNTPD will use it to ID where the flying tortillas came from!! But I still like the chart!

I agree.

Unfortunately for you jperg I renewed. So you will have to put up with me showing up at random times during the game after going to the Ben E Keith Deck

Actually though I plan on being in the seats way more. sightlines suck on that deck

We have added seats to our row. Row 34 now has seat 12 as well, and row 35 has one more seat, though I am not sure which one.

Just let me know and I will add both, I am going to open a new thread for updates.