Whose QB battle is the most pressing?

* UT (McCoy vs. Chiles)

* A&M (McGee vs. Johnson)

* UH (Keenum vs. Joseph)

* Baylor (four candidates)

* SMU (five candidates)

* UNT (three candidates)

vote HERE (yes, click here)

Sure the results of the poll are meaningless, but what it does show for Texas Football is which fans read their magazine and use their web site.

Guess some Texas fans are pushing Chiles. Probably think he is the next Vince Young. No doubt McCoy will be the starter this year, but Mack Brown wants to have both on the field at the same time even more this year than last.

I watched some of Chiles last year and I understand why they want to see him out there. He's got some good moves and pretty good speed. I suppose if they can bottle lightning like Florida and manage the 2 QB system, but it doesn't usually work very well- and it certainly hasn't worked for UT in the past.

I watched some of Chiles last year and I understand why they want to see him out there. He's got some good moves and pretty good speed. I suppose if they can bottle lightning like Florida and manage the 2 QB system, but it doesn't usually work very well- and it certainly hasn't worked for UT in the past.

Yes Chiles is good. But unlike Florida, one will play receiver when the other is at quarterback.

I voted for Baylor. They've had a rough time for a while, and they're in the Big 12, and they have a new coach...I could go on and on. I figure most schools will decide pretty quickly as far as that list is concerned...including SMU, because I expect Jones to try to make a quicker choice than a lot of coaches would. But I bet Baylor...man, they might switch out all year trying to figure it out.

I don't see why we're even on that list, when we already have a starter named. Now, for us, it's the same as everybody...the other guys might take over at some point, but we've got #1 named already.