Another Bad Copycat Nt Jersey

Dub820

I'm going to Voertman's on Wednesday...will check it out and give you a report.

Thanks, I'm hoping that the picture on the website has just distorted the appearance but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that it is what it is. Aside from my dislike of the appearance of the number, I do have to say that from what I can tell from the picture that it appears the way the jersey is constructed is much better than the jersey on sale through meangreengear.com. The Voertmans jersey looks like a much more authentic structured jersey.

No, don't hotlink images. You use their bandwidth.

Kinda like using your neighbors hose to water your lawn.

I"m totally with ya'll on whatever you decide, but there is definitely a contradiction of sorts/paradox when you have this policy - very conservative, I might add - on a board that has the option above every post to link to a picture.

I"m totally with ya'll on whatever you decide, but there is definitely a contradiction of sorts/paradox when you have this policy - very conservative, I might add - on a board that has the option above every post to link to a picture.

You should post pictures that 1) you have the right to use and 2) not leeching someone elses bandwidth.

Say you go to target, they have some new Mean Green gear, you take a picture of it, you can then upload it to your own space, or to our space, and share the photo. Thats what the options are there for.

Bandwidth isn't free, if you hotlink a picture then they are paying for it each time someone looks at the image here, and they are getting nothing in return. That is why we don't allow it.

We also would not want some other website to hotlink OUR images and make US pay for it.

Guest JohnDenver

I might add - on a board that has the option above every post to link to a picture.

Just because you have the gun, doesn't mean you should fire it erroneously.

The "add image" option is great when you have a website like flickr, your personal server, etc.. and you want put a reference to your picture.

Just because you have the gun, doesn't mean you should fire it erroneously.

The "add image" option is great when you have a website like flickr, your personal server, etc.. and you want put a reference to your picture.

Wait, does this mean I won't be seeing the usual weekly look-a-like threads anymore? Are you killing an annual internet message board tradition?

Sorry for the bump, but I had to ask.