And The Insanity Continues.

I've enjoyed this thread. Even though we had some vehement disagreements and it got sort of heated....I think we can all agree on one thing:

No matter if you believe in God, Allah, Buddha, Jesus....or none of them....we're all basically f**ked up people.

Especially Mean Green Engineer. Especially him.

I completely agree with you...we are all F'd up people. Also some may already know this but for those who do not Allah just means God in the Arabic language. Its not like the Muslim God or anything. Its just the Arabic word for God.

Oh and in the end no matter how different we are....we are all Mean Green fans and love our UNT.

Edited by Green Mean

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you...we are all F'd up people. Also some may already know this but for those who do not Allah just means God in the Arabic language. Its not like the Muslim God or anything. Its just the Arabic word for God.

Oh and in the end no matter how different we are....we are all Mean Green fans and love our UNT.

Oh God this is veering back on topic!

SUMG IS NOT A MAN, HE IS REALLY TWO GAY MIDGETS IN ONE TRENCH COAT!

TTG IS REALLY THE GREAT GRANDSON OF MUSTAFA ATATURK!

CBL IS THE OTHER MIDGET IN SUMG'S TRENCHCOAT

Says the man with a gay midget fetish. :huh:

This, somehow, disturbs me more than anything else in the thread. :(

A she-male has the body parts of men and women.....so that doesn't make me gay, my friend. (Especially if I prefer playing with her little midget female parts).

Gee......just cause I'm into midget Albino she-males with hairy armpits....you're acting like I'm weird or something.

It's because you touch yourself.

On a related note, I just spoke with God. The Supreme Being says hi and that all of the religions are WAY off on their interpretation of him...

I was going to post The Onion article on Thou Shalt Not Kill, but I don't want to do anything wrong anymore, so just Google the phrase "onion god thou shalt not kill" and check out the first link.

Ned: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.

Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian, Jew, or... miscellaneous.

Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.

Rev. Lovejoy: Aw, that's super.

Guest 97and03

Ned: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.

Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian, Jew, or... miscellaneous.

Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.

Now see that is something that Jews, Christians, and Muslims can all agree on...Hindus don't count!

Tasty has a Turkish great-grandmother.

Guest 97and03

I love Hindus (and all religions for that matter)...they count in my book :)

But they are not even People of the Book... ;)

And Tasty also likes movies about Turkish prisons.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that no one bothered to mention that Josef Fritzl was a christian? I mean, his religion has everything to do with whether or not her is a good person right? Folks, keep you kids out of sunday school or they will eat their family!

WND has a severe anti muslim bias, and anyone with common sense can see it by checking out their archives.

Did Fritzl's Christian beliefs cause him to do what he did? No. Did the Muslim beliefs of the young man in the article cause him to threaten the dog? Yes. Big difference.

Did Fritzl's Christian beliefs cause him to do what he did? No. Did the Muslim beliefs of the young man in the article cause him to threaten the dog? Yes. Big difference.

What are you doing? This thread had disentigrated perfectly into a discussion of shorter than average herms and greek delicacies and you have to try and pull things back on topic? Save me Jebus!

Reply #100

What are you doing? This thread had disentigrated perfectly into a discussion of shorter than average herms and greek delicacies and you have to try and pull things back on topic? Save me Jebus!

Reply #100

Sorry, I was catching up on everything and just responded. Then I realized this thread had reached 7 pages long. I'll try to pay attention in the future.

Let's schedule a viewing of "Midnight Express" with a side of baklava (sp?).

Guest 97and03

Yeah its a pretty complex situation between their history. At this point, is there a reason to have animosity between the two? I mean they both seem to be at peace but when they talk about each other the rivalry sort of comes out in them for a lot of people.

Exactly. The Turks are way too busy denying an Armenian genocide and startinng a Kurdish one to be concerned with the silly Greeks and their outrageous weddings.