Heard On Kntu...

class84

Whether it happens or not remains to be seen--but yes, this is what has been announced.

We have worked our schedules to play games at home rather than on the road. That has caused a decrease in revenue but it is the best interest of the program in both football and basketball. We got SMU on the schedule ffor football and have Navy this year,, Air Force in 2009 and both Rice and Kansas State in 2010, all at home. . .

Link to the above post

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

In 2010 we are scheduled to play Kansas State and Rice at home, and probably Troy again at home that year too. Would be a nice year to open a new stadium! hint, hint! :rolleyes:

K-State travels well and would bring a ton of fans to Denton. I too however am leary of a buyout or loss of return game that always seems to happen...like with Air Force. <_<

In 2010 we are scheduled to play Kansas State and Rice at home, and probably Troy again at home that year too. Would be a nice year to open a new stadium! hint, hint! :rolleyes:

K-State travels well and would bring a ton of fans to Denton. I too however am leary of a buyout or loss of return game that always seems to happen...like with Air Force. <_<

I think 2008 is going to be OK, 2009 is going to be better, and 2010 is going to be GO MEAN GREEN all the way.

I'll second that thought... New Stadium for 2010!!

Wasn't there word that TD was using talk of a new stadium as part of his recruiting pitch? This would mean we would need it to be built for the 2010 season so that those players he recruited in his first year could have that new stadium by their Sr. year.