Peachey Leaves Team

MCMLXXX

Not surprised...I sat next to his father during a couple of games...the vibe i got was not a good one...

he basically said his son was not happy with a member of the coaching staff...i probed a little deeper and he said the O-line coach was not a positive man and he left it at that.

I personal like a coach who will get in your face and tell you how it is, apparently Peachey did not. Good Luck

GO MEAN GREEN

I'm not so sure that moving people from defensive to offensive line, and vice versa, as was the case with Peachey, is good unless that's really what a player wants to do. I honestly feel that UNT could recruit some of the truly outstanding offensive line players from here at Euless Trinity, even at this late date. Take two, they're not small.

By the start of next season, I would expect that we will have seen the last of player discord with the current coaching staff. This is a much different environment than the Dickey regime. Not everyone is going to adjust well.

Good luck to Peachey. Sorry it did not work out for you here.

I am sorry to see him make that decision, but only he knows what will make him happy. If our OL system is not his cup of tea, credit him for stepping up and saying so NOW. Best of luck to him and I hope there is a school out there that needs him if he still wants to play ball. I wish you peace of mind.

I am sorry to see him make that decision, but only he knows what will make him happy. If our OL system is not his cup of tea, credit him for stepping up and saying so NOW. Best of luck to him and I hope there is a school out there that needs him if he still wants to play ball. I wish you peace of mind.

Agreed. Kudos for just calling it quits and not, say, calling his coach a racist on his way out the door.

he was an unhappy scrub... the few times i came in contact with him... not a happy person

Is calling this kid a scrub necessary? How many football scholarships were you offered? How many downs of college football have you played?

I give Peachy lots of credit for knowing this wasn't what he wanted and moving on. Isn't that what life is all about? In the real world when you aren't happen with a job or any situation for that matter don't you take the necessary steps to change the things that are making you unhappy?

What Peachy has done shows signs of maturity.

Good luck, Peachy.