U N O @ North Texas

UNTFan23

well there you go bo welcome to the pit indeed... he now has 15. So congrats to him I guess. I was worried about this game.. I hope we can pull it off. Seems like we are a little off tonight... our guys atill sick?

Edited by filmerj

The whole team has the flu!!! I made a killing in Vegas! This game will pay my mortgage this month! When you get information like that use it!!!

I am not upset at all. We knew this was going to happen!!!

Who says gambling is for suckers!

Dang. You guys have had horrendous luck this season so far. But it's still too early to give up. UTA finally won a game in our conference. Now we're 1-2, but both of the other "good" teams in our division, SFA and SHS have already lost a game.

It's too early to panic, but I hope we don't get exposed to your flu epidemic. :huh:

another thing... speaking of crowd appreciation....The Mean Green players entered the court from the second level and ran through the student section.... I completely missed this and was very disappointed... I ran up to get a soda with 6 minutes before the start of the game and figured I wouldn't miss anything... I should have known something was up when I saw them setting stairs at the doors in the Pit Crew section.