331 Personal Fouls 302

10 Disqualifications 5

19.5 Personal /Game 18.9

8 Player Technical 0

0 Coach Technical 0

1 Bench Technical 1

1 Player Ejections 0

0 Coach Ejections 0

Are we that in-control of our emotions... or are they hot heads?

I think our boys are very disciplined. Our guys play with class, they rarely chest-thump or otherwise draw attention to themselves. On fast-break plays when they could have slam-dunked the ball with panache, they make the smart, safe play and just put it in the hole with both hands. And in the game last week against the La-La's, the scuffle that could have turned ugly was quickly defused by Ben Bell.

Edited by UNTflyer

I think our boys are very disciplined. Our guys play with class, they rarely chest-thump or otherwise draw attention to themselves. On fast-break plays when they could have slam-dunked the ball with panache, they make the smart, safe play and just put it in the hole with both hands. And in the game last week against the La-La's, the scuffle that could have turned ugly was quickly defused by Ben Bell.

Which is ironinc, because if I had to pick the guy on our team most likely to get into a fight...Ben Bell wins hands down.

UNO Fouls NorTx

331 Personal Fouls 302

10 Disqualifications 5

19.5 Personal /Game 18.9

8 Player Technical 0

0 Coach Technical 0

1 Bench Technical 1

1 Player Ejections 0

0 Coach Ejections 0

Are we that in-control of our emotions... or are they hot heads?

probably that we are in that much control... sign of a very well coached team..... however, we did get 1 coach technical not reflected in your stats.... Coach Jones got a technical at the UT game... he argued vehemently with an official and then through his sports coat to bench during their talks... which was enough for him to get t'd up.

Edited by chrisfisher

Per the DMN, we've lost 4 straight to UNO?

Yep... the last two were nail bitters too.... Last season, I hoped to beat WKU more than anyone....got my wish.... This season I want to beat UNO more than anyone.

Edited by chrisfisher

OK - I'll admit it... I'm a little nervous about tonight's game... heading into the game I felt enormously confident that we'd beat UNO tonight. But with the recent news of the flu bug spreading through our team, I fear this could limit our playing ability and fiery edge that we normally exhibit; on the other hand, this could be a golden opportunity for some bench players to step up and win this one for us. I'm really excited about tonight's game... I thought Thursday would never get here.... see everyone out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by chrisfisher