How About The Chicken?

mean green d

Every one who shows up to the game and stays until the end gets their name in a raffle. Winners get to travel with the team to Western Kentucky, go on the field after the game and tell their coach to get their team of the f^*#@ing field.

Edited by Eagle-96

I am for the DOLLAR DRAFTS.....The San Diego Chicken is soooooooooooo old. I doubt that even the kids would be for that one...how about the MAVS DANCERS.....I mean the Fat guys...are they the Mav maniacs or something like that? Lots of great Promo ideas out there, but talk to the great drex if you want a little history on the UNT Athletic Dept. and promo ideas.

--Those type of "promotions " work very well with baseball and especially minor league baseball... It is a game with a lot of down time (between innings) . I don't think anything like that would work at all with football... any level. Football is constant action with only a brief time between plays... I doubt it would work at all...

---On the other hand, some time of entertainer at halftime MIGHT put a few more people in the seats. Even that is rare except at some really big event... Bowl games or Super Bowls. Those tend to be big party type events and not just the game fans.....

How about a promotion that would require students to be registered by the end of the first quarter, and have a drawing after the game. The winning student would get next semester's tuition and fees paid based on what they were signed up for the current semester. They must be present to win.

GO MEAN GREEN

How about a promotion that would require students to be registered by the end of the first quarter, and have a drawing after the game. The winning student would get next semester's tuition and fees paid based on what they were signed up for the current semester. They must be present to win.

GO MEAN GREEN

wow. and who is going to pay for that students tuition? the alumni that attend the games, the students that are already paying more in fees than they are for school, or the athletic department that seems not to have any money.

I think the guy that came up with the tuition idea should cover the cost. Heck, he's rich! :lol: What say you Greenjoe? It would be nice if we were THAT rich, right? Man, how nice it would be to have enough $$$$$ to give a scholarship for one semester away at each home football game...and a few times a year in basketball, women's soccer, etc., etc. At least we can dream...where is Boone Pickens when you need him? Or, some of those rich Music grads..

I know from my retail days, that if we were to sell, say, 33,000 or 34,000 items, there would be some profit margin built in. So, we take some "profit" margin that must be built into the sale of one of those 33,000 items, and pay for one student's tuition and fees. Bad idea ? Probably. Or we could bring in a chicken from San Diego. How do you want to spend your money ?