New Darwin Award Candidate?

A Florida man was arrested after trying to open a bank account with a million dollar bill. Not even considering the fact that the U.S. has never printed a $1 million dollar bill, it was a poor forgery. This just came through on A.P.

I'm not sure that the use of a forged bill is enough to remove one from the gene pool, as is required by the Darwin Awards.

Fighting the urge to comment on last sentence...

Correct. A Darwin Award is given to "honour people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion."

The only one I can recall that did not involve death was when a man was running from the police and castrtated himself climbing over a razor wire fence.

Edited by UNTflyer

Correct. A Darwin Award is given to "honour people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion."

The only one I can recall that did not involve death was when a man was running from the police and castrtated himself climbing over a razor wire fence.

My all time favorite is the guy who replaced a fuse in his truck with a bullett...which of course overheated and discharged into his genitals.

Just watch the 2006 movie called "The Darwin Awards" not bad...kinda corny, but kinda funny

Its been my life long goal to win a Darwin...

Listen to the Ticket and he is referred to as AP...

And he isn't All Day... he is... good until someone hurts me.

Well if THE TICKET says it, then it must be true. The station who refers to MY University as North Texas State Teachers College and employs one of the worst NT alums in the history of ever (Craig Miller). THE TICKET is amusing mindless drivel, not sports.

His nickname is A.D. as in All Day, no matter what the all-knowing TICKET says.

Well if THE TICKET says it, then it must be true. The station who refers to MY University as North Texas State Teachers College and employs one of the worst NT alums in the history of ever (Craig Miller). THE TICKET is amusing mindless drivel, not sports.

His nickname is A.D. as in All Day, no matter what the all-knowing TICKET says.

Wow... a bit touchy today greenbat. Need a hug? we haven't even really argues over whether this is non-unt sports news or not yet.

I less than three you.

Wow... a bit touchy today greenbat. Need a hug? we haven't even really argues over whether this is non-unt sports news or not yet.

I less than three you.

I understood you Justin...and I appreciate ya...I really appreciate ya.

Green Bat...why don't you like A.P.? Have you every expiremented with it? Try it out...you might like it better. Or maybe A.P.A.D. - A.P. All Day...best of both worlds!!

I understood you Justin...and I appreciate ya...I really appreciate ya.

Green Bat...why don't you like A.P.? Have you every expiremented with it? Try it out...you might like it better. Or maybe A.P.A.D. - A.P. All Day...best of both worlds!!

I guess I'm too old, or too stupid to get the joke. Please explain.