1 Good, 1 Bad, 1 Hideously Ugly

Good: UALR - 72 Centenary - 64 - UALR bounced back from its loss to UTA with a solid performance against Centenary, putting 4 guys in double figures. Shane Edwards, a JUCO transfer in his first season with the Trojans led the way with 19 points and Ole Miss transfer big man Mike Smith grabbed his first double-double of the season with 10 points and 14 boards. UALR's next game is Saturday against Louisiana Tech. The Trojans are still searching for consistancy from their line-up and await the return of forward Lakeithyan Malone. Shane Edwards play is promising and more nights like this from Mike Smith will be key to UALR haing a frontcourt pressence.

Bad: ASU - 63 #3.Memphis - 84 - Memphis took an 18 point lead into the half and coasted to a 21 point win. ASU is still searching for someone to compliment guard Adrian Banks, whose 32 points contributed 51% of ASU's scoring. Ryan Wedel contributed 8...but the loss of Isaac Wells is becoming more and more significant as JUCO transfer Yima Chia-Kur continues to struggle. ASU is back in action on Saturday against Eastern Illinois.

Hideously Ugly: MTSU - 40 #7.Tennessee - 109 - Nobody for the Raiders managed double figures in their 69 point defeat to the Vols. Kevin Kanaskie led the way with 9 points and 6 rebounds. MTSU handed out 29 turnovers and shot 31% from the field, 17% from 3pt land on 2-12 shooting. MTSU lost starting 2 guard Calvin O'Neil for the season in the first game of the year to a torn ACL...MTSU will have a chance to rebound Friday against Division II Tennessee Weslyan before a tough December with road games at Houston, Memphis and Belmont (fresh off a win against Alabama)

Good: UALR - 72 Centenary - 64 - UALR bounced back from its loss to UTA with a solid performance against Centenary, putting 4 guys in double figures. Shane Edwards, a JUCO transfer in his first season with the Trojans led the way with 19 points and Ole Miss transfer big man Mike Smith grabbed his first double-double of the season with 10 points and 14 boards. UALR's next game is Saturday against Louisiana Tech. The Trojans are still searching for consistancy from their line-up and await the return of forward Lakeithyan Malone. Shane Edwards play is promising and more nights like this from Mike Smith will be key to UALR haing a frontcourt pressence.

Bad: ASU - 63 #3.Memphis - 84 - Memphis took an 18 point lead into the half and coasted to a 21 point win. ASU is still searching for someone to compliment guard Adrian Banks, whose 32 points contributed 51% of ASU's scoring. Ryan Wedel contributed 8...but the loss of Isaac Wells is becoming more and more significant as JUCO transfer Yima Chia-Kur continues to struggle. ASU is back in action on Saturday against Eastern Illinois.

Hideously Ugly: MTSU - 40 #7.Tennessee - 109 - Nobody for the Raiders managed double figures in their 69 point defeat to the Vols. Kevin Kanaskie led the way with 9 points and 6 rebounds. MTSU handed out 29 turnovers and shot 31% from the field, 17% from 3pt land on 2-12 shooting. MTSU lost starting 2 guard Calvin O'Neil for the season in the first game of the year to a torn ACL...MTSU will have a chance to rebound Friday against Division II Tennessee Weslyan before a tough December with road games at Houston, Memphis and Belmont (fresh off a win against Alabama)

I know this si a surprise because I am not making fun of you but you should really look into sports writing.

I hear basketball analysis is all the rage in the gay community.... might finally get a date...

I know this si a surprise because I am not making fun of you but you should really look into sports writing.

I hear basketball analysis is all the rage in the gay community.... might finally get a date...

Thank you for not making this post entirely complimentary...I wouldn't know how to take it

...it has been a while since i've had a date, though...

That MT game is embarrassing for Belt hoop.

CBL...Did you see any of the OK State/Marquette game? That was an ass kicking of the highest order.

Watched a few minutes at the gym...just embarrassing for OSU, and unfortunantly hurts our cred...really looking forward to tonight's Duke/Marquette game

Care to elaborate if/how much the O'Neil loss will affect them during Belt play?

It won't severly hurt their depth, but it will make an inexperienced team even less experienced. O'Neil would've been a reserve had Adam Vogelsburg returned...O'Neil is a junior on a team with no seniors so its more his game experience that will be missed. Josh Sain (6'5" 205 Fr.) would've probably redshirted this season but has now seen action in 3 games b/c of O'Neil's injury. Another true freshman Broderick Gilchrist (6'0" 175) is seeing more action as well...and if hes solid at the one, O'Neil's injury may allow Kevin Kanaskie to slide to a scoring guard and may actually be a benefit to the Raiders.

Also, ULL lost to ORU and Utah Valley State beat Troy. We really need this win against UTA tonight.

Neither of these losses will hurt the Belt too much...ULL and Troy are the bottom feeders of the league...Oral Roberts has built a solid mid-major program...Utah Valley State is a D-I independent who is now 2-0 against the SBC, but also has two respectable losses; by one in OT at Boise St. and by 11 at Marquette (a team that just beat OK State by 30).

Hey, I'll pick you up in Storrs, take you to a nice game with Geno and the ladies and then we can groom each other in front of a fireplace for hours while discussing the screen and roll. Just name the time.

Hey, I'll pick you up in Storrs, take you to a nice game with Geno and the ladies and then we can groom each other in front of a fireplace for hours while discussing the screen and roll. Just name the time.

WOW! CBL is shocked at the pure sex in that response and he graciously accepts your offer. December 23rd. Meet at the entrance to Fenway Park and show up ONLY in a trenchcoat.

I am just typing out the Text Message CBL sent me. He was too busy 'calming himself down'

WOW! CBL is shocked at the pure sex in that response and he graciously accepts your offer. December 23rd. Meet at the entrance to Fenway Park and show up ONLY in a trenchcoat.

I am just typing out the Text Message CBL sent me. He was too busy 'calming himself down'

Please tell me your response to this challenge will be more creative than gay humor...you're better than that.

Go Lady Eagles circa 2003!!

Please tell me your response to this challenge will be more creative than gay humor...you're better than that.

Go Lady Eagles circa 2003!!

I can call up that back up 'point god' for the Crumley all girls intramurals and get some in depth analysis on CBL's 'game'. I think I have her number in my cell phone.... Rachel...Rachel Dan... Oh what was her name?

Have you been in contact with Quinn again? I thought the adminssss said to sssstop.

I can go after any Justin or Justin-affiliated guy I want to without admin repercussions. I guess Barnett is a tricky gray area, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I can go after any Justin or Justin-affiliated guy I want to without admin repercussions. I guess Barnett is a tricky gray area, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I am confused... Where did Justin Barnett come into this???? I was sending CBL your way... his name is Jesse... I am so confused!

This thread has been officially De-railed...

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

I am confused... Where did Justin Barnett come into this???? I was sending CBL your way... his name is Jesse... I am so confused!

This thread has been officially De-railed...

Honestly, I know there are three Justins, I met one of you at SMU and you all scare and fascinate me at the same time.

But, consider this, is there ever a reason to not mention Justin Barnett. Especially once we discovered Mr. Barnett was an offensive force in NCAA March Madness 2004 or 2005 or whatever it was back then. Plus, I bet his taint smells like peaches.

Micah Bracy was black too!

Are you trying to tell me that Micah Effin' Bracey wasn't black? Damn, maybe I need to get my eyes checked...

Good: As were all well aware of, I am an offensive force. In video games.

Bad: Am I being hit on? By other forum members? What the hell is going on?

Hideously Ugly: Any mention of my taint.

JB, you are just an offensive force period. I've been around when you farted. And I second the fact that any mention of your taint is ugly. I can't escape the horrid mental picture....MAKE IT STOP!

I can call up that back up 'point god' for the Crumley all girls intramurals and get some in depth analysis on CBL's 'game'. I think I have her number in my cell phone.... Rachel...Rachel Dan... Oh what was her name?

I have no recollection of that name, sir.

JB wasn't even a force against 6'1" posts in a local rec-league yet he dominated Emeka, Paul Davis and Brian Buckman in that game

I have no recollection of that name, sir.

JB wasn't even a force against 6'1" posts in a local rec-league yet he dominated Emeka, Paul Davis and Brian Buckman in that game

Hey now, its hard to get motivated for games like that. I'm starting what will be my 4th comeback shortly after Thanksgiving.

I do have recollection of said "point god" She can be on my second string any day.

Edited by TallGreen06

Hey now, its hard to get motivated for games like that. I'm starting what will be my 4th comeback shortly after Thanksgiving.

I do have recollection of said "point god" She can be on my second string any day.

Second string is about where she belongs...she would think she deserves to be starting though and would just prove to be a cancer in the locker room

Good: As were all well aware of, I am an offensive force. In video games.

Bad: Am I being hit on? By other forum members? What the hell is going on?

Hideously Ugly: Any mention of my taint.

If I had known saying that someone's taint smells like peaches was a legit pick up line, I would have used it years ago.