A Mean Green Thank You

greenjoe

I just got a nice thank you note via e-mail from the Athletic Department for going to the Middle Tennessee game. I buy season tickets, but I wonder how they know I was actually there ?

The note also invited me to use my Navy ticket stub later that evening to get into the NT- Cameron Basketball game at no additional charge. What a good idea. Mean Green balls of two different shapes.

By the way, the note mentioned that Navy tickets were still available at both the $15 and the $25 prices.

Join the Mean Green Club (anyone can support the team when we're winning)

Buy Season Tickets ( because we need you now more than ever)

GO MEAN GREEN

BEAT NAVY (that sounds so Notre Dame-ish)

I just got a nice thank you note via e-mail from the Athletic Department for going to the Middle Tennessee game. I buy season tickets, but I wonder how they know I was actually there ?

The note also invited me to use my Navy ticket stub later that evening to get into the NT- Cameron Basketball game at no additional charge. What a good idea. Mean Green balls of two different shapes.

By the way, the note mentioned that Navy tickets were still available at both the $15 and the $25 prices.

Join the Mean Green Club (anyone can support the team when we're winning)

Buy Season Tickets ( because we need you now more than ever)

GO MEAN GREEN

BEAT NAVY (that sounds so Notre Dame-ish)

They assume you were there because you bought the season ticket. I got a thank you email for attending the Monroe game...I was in New York that Saturday.

Nope...I have season tickets and the only "thank you" I've received by email was the week after the one game I was able to go to. Missed homecoming and no thank you note.

It's an automatic program; if your ticket gets scanned it automatically generates an email that the ticket office can customize and send.

The Stars use it too - and anyone who uses Ticketmaster software has the same option. It's the miracle of barcode scanners.

Just like Drex says - computers are a miracle. Except to me. Personally, I would rather believe that RV types each message personally in a dusty room with a swinging lamp.