Game Time?

edcollopy

I may be making a 3 hour trip to the in laws just to watch the game (nevermind the bonus points I get for toting their only grandchild, who is 4 months old). Can anyone confirm that the game will be available on DirecTV?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TROY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL the outlets I have called told me this region is covered by Fox Sports...not SportSouth...hence, the game will be blacked out in Texas...

SportSouth is blacked out in areas not covered by the ZIP codes in the regional coverage area. For example, viewers of DirecTV's "Sports Pack" in other parts of the United States will not receive the channel. The blackout policy dates back to the days of Turner/Time Warner ownership. However, as of August 2007, it appears the restrictions have been lifted on DirecTV and "Sports Pack" subscribers are now receiving the channel without blackouts (except during major league sporting events

Dude, did you read the thread? It is not being televised in Texas. It is available on Sports South but that channel is not offered to Texas Subscribers - in its place is Fox Sports Southwest or South or something. Nobody can get it. The only reason that the place could do that last week was because it was on Ch 21 in the DFW area. It could still get picked up by Plus, but I highly doubt it. We are gonna have to listen to this one on the radio or through the Troy internet feed.

Dude, did you read the thread? It is not being televised in Texas. It is available on Sports South but that channel is not offered to Texas Subscribers - in its place is Fox Sports Southwest or South or something. Nobody can get it. The only reason that the place could do that last week was because it was on Ch 21 in the DFW area. It could still get picked up by Plus, but I highly doubt it. We are gonna have to listen to this one on the radio or through the Troy internet feed.

The athletic site says TV video will be available thru Mean Green Premuim online if you are a subscriber:

http://www.meangreensports.com/liveEvents/...?DB_OEM_ID=1800

The athletic site says TV video will be available thru Mean Green Premuim online if you are a subscriber:

http://www.meangreensports.com/liveEvents/...?DB_OEM_ID=1800

I'd recommend this to anyone who has never done it before. When I first signed up I expected a high school one view type video production, but was suprised that it showed multiple views and had the radio broadcast fed in for commentary. It's an excellent way to see the Mean Green, and it only costs $9.99 to see it through the AD. Troy's AD is set up through the same media company the UNT AD is, and the show each others games along with other programs in the Sun Belt. Basketball will be shown too.

XOS network partners and links

Edited by Evan

I'd recommend this to anyone who has never done it before. When I first signed up I expected a high school one view type video production, but was suprised that it showed multiple views and had the radio broadcast fed in for commentary. It's an excellent way to see the Mean Green, and it only costs $9.99 to see it through the AD. Troy's AD is set up through the same media company the UNT AD is, and the show each others games along with other programs in the Sun Belt. Basketball will be shown too.

I have had this in the past, and was duly unimpressed with the quality. It was very herky-jerky, and I would miss entire plays. Has the quality of the streaming improved?