Dodge Radio Show

bigntex

OK...please do not bash me here, and let me also add that this is the first TD show I have listened to. But, this seemed to be all fluff stuff...are any of the "tough" questions ever asked?

Just curious...

It was mostly, maybe we need to get Dodge on the Podcast with Harry & Evan for those questions the fans want to know.

OK...please do not bash me here, and let me also add that this is the first TD show I have listened to. But, this seemed to be all fluff stuff...are any of the "tough" questions ever asked?

Just curious...

I think at this point, they are trying to keep things positive despite the ... uh ... shortfalls we've experienced.

I have no less support of Dodge today than I did the day he was hired, and most of you know how much I enjoyed DD, but if I read this thread right, these coach's shows with the questions being ask, are basically no different than the DD one's with the exception that they take a few questions from the crowd, but in the end we basically just get fluff?

I have no less support of Dodge today than I did the day he was hired, and most of you know how much I enjoyed DD, but if I read this thread right, these coach's shows with the questions being ask, are basically no different than the DD one's with the exception that they take a few questions from the crowd, but in the end we basically just get fluff?

I have to agree. Maybe we need to get Jenni Carlson from The Oklahoman to help George out with the tough questions.

Why does George ask Dodge such crap as who was the funniest Coach he ever met and the other week they spent what seemed like 10 -15 minutes on the Tornado chasing. I mean I am wired up about our team and this coaches show seems to have no substance like a bad buffet.

The weekly press conference seems to be more enlightening and the Mean Green Insider even better yet.

At least we don't have those weird "technical difficulties" after tough losses or blow-outs like we did with DD.

As long as I can remember listening to the Coach's shows, present and past, no hardball questions have ever been asked. Not even slow-pitch softball questions. Most have been tee ball questions!

But really...you don't expect the Coach to say "Bless me, fans, for I have sinned. My last confession was last week when we also got our asses handed to us. But we promise to go and sin no more".

But really...you don't expect the Coach to say "Bless me, fans, for I have sinned. My last confession was last week when we also got our asses handed to us. But we promise to go and sin no more".

You are forgiven. Your penance will be three hail-marys. Just make sure you don't throw them into double coverage. That is all.