Unt Vs Fau T-shirts

rockguitarist4life

The Student Government Association is making 500 shirts for the UNT vs FAU game this week! We will be handing out shirts all week and at the Friday Night @ Clark Park Pep Rally(that is, if we don't run out during the week :rolleyes: ). This is our first home game and we are extremely excited about our "new brand of football," new uniforms, new coach, new record-setting offense...etc

The buzz around campus is already positive (even being 0-2) and we want to make it that much better! I think we could possibly have record breaking attendance at this week's game. Everyone is also curious to see how student tailgating will work with it being moved next to the coliseum. I have heard that Greek Life will be out in full force on Saturday in the new area....as well as many other campus organizations!!!

I have attached the shirt design (front and back)....It is poking fun at the FAU mascot being the tootsie roll pop owl. "How many kicks does it take...."

Check it out!!! Let me know what you think.

unt_football091407.jpg

Edited by rockguitarist4life

I have attached the shirt design (front and back)....It is poking fun at the FAU mascot being the tootsie roll pop owl. "How many kicks does it take...."

Check it out!!! Let me know what you think.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/roc...tball091407.jpg

If anything like the FIU game last year... A LOT OF KICKS!!!

Sweet shirt!

Nice shirt! Being old and hardcore, my preference would have been something along the lines of "PLUCK The Owls".

Nice to see the students getting into it for a change. New regime, new leadership, new attitude!

"Everyone is also curious to see how student tailgating will work with it being moved next to the coliseum. I have heard that Greek Life will be out in full force on Saturday in the new area....as well as many other campus organizations!!! "

Hadn't heard about this. Does this mean they are moving the tailgate area from the old practice field? When you say next to the Coliseum, where exactly?

"Everyone is also curious to see how student tailgating will work with it being moved next to the coliseum. I have heard that Greek Life will be out in full force on Saturday in the new area....as well as many other campus organizations!!! "

Hadn't heard about this. Does this mean they are moving the tailgate area from the old practice field? When you say next to the Coliseum, where exactly?

Here's the link for the video advertising student tailgating...it shows where students will be before the game.

Why would they move the students even further from the stadium.... is that going to really make them more likely to actually go to the game?

With donors and season ticket holders at an all-time high, more spaces in the Fouts Field parking lot need to be allocated to accommodate said attendees. Also, there is a charge to get a vehicle into the Fouts lot. The student tailgating section is free of charge for students, and there is an option for organizations (SGA, Greek, Rugby, etc.) to purchase large tents along with tables and chairs for pre-game entertainment. Also, a stage will be set up in that field next to the old tennis courts with a band playing solely for the students.

The idea is to have a specific area for students to do their tailgating and then have a march over to the stadium at the appropriate time. We'll see how well it works out!

Edited by infuryum

With donors and season ticket holders at an all-time high, more spaces in the Fouts Field parking lot need to be allocated to accommodate said attendees. Also, there is a charge to get a vehicle into the Fouts lot. The student tailgating section is free of charge for students, and there is an option for organizations (SGA, Greek, Rugby, etc.) to purchase large tents along with tables and chairs for pre-game entertainment. Also, a stage will be set up in that field next to the old tennis courts with a band playing solely for the students.

The idea is to have a specific area for students to do their tailgating and then have a march over to the stadium at the appropriate time. We'll see how well it works out!

thanks. welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board!

I hope the big plan works out...but I'll believe when I see. Good luck with the organizing effort! Go Mean Green!

Like following the Green Brigade across the street and into the stadium "appropriate time."

I really want one of those tee-shirts!!! I feel like I deserve it after listening to every excruciating

overtime play on the radio!!! I mean, we'd never played in OT and then we tie the record....

Florida International (FIU) is who NT beat in the 7 overtime game, Not Florida Atlantic (FAU).

I really want one of those tee-shirts!!! I feel like I deserve it after listening to every excruciating

overtime play on the radio!!! I mean, we'd never played in OT and then we tie the record....

For anyone who wants a t-shirt, come to the pep rally!

If you're out of town and can't make it, we're looking into making the shirts available soon on MeanGreenGear.com.

If you CAN come to the pep rally, it's going to be a rockin' good time!

PepRallyPoster2.jpg