Best Chance A For Belt Upset

NT03

The only reason I am looking forward to playing LSU next year is the simple fact that we don't have to play them this year. Sorry for MTSU.

I don't really consider under 10 to be considered an upset, so I would say out of those listed, Troy has the best shot, though after watching Fresno last week, I wouldn't count out anyone from knocking off the aggies and their over rated coach.

The only reason I am looking forward to playing LSU next year is the simple fact that we don't have to play them this year. Sorry for MTSU.

I don't really consider under 10 to be considered an upset, so I would say out of those listed, Troy has the best shot, though after watching Fresno last week, I wouldn't count out anyone from knocking off the aggies and their over rated coach.

Id love to play them again soon. They only have 1 OOC agreement so far for 09' & 10' ( Louisiana Tech), but Im guessing they would be cautious to schedule us. Dodge ball wiil be in full effect and would take down them Aggies!!!

Id love to play them again soon. They only have 1 OOC agreement so far for 09' & 10' ( Louisiana Tech), but Im guessing they would be cautious to schedule us. Dodge ball wiil be in full effect and would take down them Aggies!!!

A recent Star-Telegram article posted by Old Timer indicated we'd be playing LSU in '09 as well as '08

Edited by MeanGreen61

A recent Star-Telegram article posted by Old Timer indicated we'd be playing LSU in '09 as well as '08.

I believe we have a few slots open b/w 08-10

08 OOCs: LSU & K-State (possibly Rice)

09 OOCs: LSU & Air Force (possibly Rice)

10 OOCs: Clemson & K-State

Not sure if we have a home and home deal with Rice , but I think they are set to come here next year

I think OSU has too much talent on offense for Troy to keep up. I truly believe the best chance for the Sun Belt to win here would be FAU vs. Minnesota. Bowling Green beat them and they struggled with Miami (OH).

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamsched?teamId=135

Agree. FAU looks to be decent this year and Minnesota looks vulnerable. Probably the best chance for an upset this week. Troy has a chance, but you have to think that OSU will be looking to nail them this week.