A Little Consolation?

emmitt01

But how much worse could it have been?

How much worse could it be? You could be a Utah State fan and forced to sit and watch your vaunted new offense at home tonight average a mighty 2.4 yards a carry(40 carries to be exact) against a defense that ranked 95th against the rush that helped UNLV win all of 2 games last year?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

How much worse could it be? You could be a Utah State fan and forced to sit and watch your vaunted new offense at home tonight average a mighty 2.4 yards a carry(40 carries to be exact) against a defense that ranked 95th against the rush that helped UNLV win all of 2 games last year?

Rick

OUCH!! That has to suck to watch that. We all put up with it for a while, now it's Utah States turn. :scared:

Rick

Man, tears are welling up in my eyes. That is...is....just like old times.

In the broadcast they mentioned that UNLV had not won an OOC road game or opener or something since they beat us and Darrell Dickey a few years ago. It feels like it has been years and years since we played UNLV in Denton!

I witnessed the draw from inside the 10 yard line - gruesome!

GMG

In the broadcast they mentioned that UNLV had not won an OOC road game or opener or something since they beat us and Darrell Dickey a few years ago. It feels like it has been years and years since we played UNLV in Denton!

I witnessed the draw from inside the 10 yard line - gruesome!

GMG

What were you doing watching a game from within the 10 yard line?! Get in the stands like the rest of us, dude.

Rick

This is just too DAMN funny!!!!!!!!!

For those worried about the score in Norman, it couldnt be worse than these....could it?

#10Louisville-73

Murray St-10

#2LSU-45 (so far)

Miss State(fellow SEC team)-0

---Heck no..!!! Dodge doesn't want to run up the score on the poor Sooners... We will be merciful.

Mississippi State had a pretty good defense as well. Had they been able to do ANYTHING on offense, that score might have been a lot lower. 6 picks is hard for any defense to overcome. Now, whether that speaks to the credit of LSU's defense or State's offensive ineptitude, I'm not sure. I'm guessing it's a little bit of both.

I was watching part of the Louisville game. They had 70 points with more than 1/2 of the 3rd quarter remaining.

Louisville could have easily put up over 100 points against Murray State. Instead, they only scored 3 more points.

Louisville never should have even been PLAYING this team, in my opinion. It looked like a video game. Im sick and tired of schools scheduling 1AAs. Look at the 'Canes or USC's schedule, they aren't scared to play a decent team. With 120 teams, everyone should have a 1A opponent for opening weekend.