Best Bet For Parking Around The Ou Stadium

I haven't been up there for awhile, but when I went I always parked in the parking lot of the basketball arena. I think it is called the Lloyd Noble Center. From that parking lot you can hop a ride on one of the shuttles that will take you to the stadium...I think they charge for the shuttle, but it is not much.

I haven't been since last time we played up there but I know the Phi Kap house on Elm and a couple other fraternities used to charge people to park in there lot behind the houses and sold out the front yards. They're pretty close to the stadium and I think it used to be like $15-20 but they had several kegs and parking included free beer but it's been 3 years I'm not sure if they still do that.

In '03, we parked in a small church parking lot. It was only a few blocks south of the campus. I can't remember how much they charged, but it was all that we could find. We didn't feel comfortable leaving our car in someone's front yard, especially since we were the visitors.

The real problem you may have is getting to the freeway after the game. We were stuck in traffic for at least an hour before we finally made it to I35.

Lloyd Noble Center is my vote. That is where the Exes tailgating event is going to be from 2:30-5:00. If I remember right, that is where it has been the last few times. There is really no "great" place to park, it's kinda like UT, wherever you park you are going to have to walk. They do have shuttles and the do drop you off pretty close, and at least you will park with other NT fans.

The first time I went there to see the great "Toby Gowin Punting Fiasco", we parked closer and in the LDS student center parking lot, but closer to the stadium it is a mess...take the shuttle

Lloyd Noble Center is my vote. That is where the Exes tailgating event is going to be from 2:30-5:00. If I remember right, that is where it has been the last few times. There is really no "great" place to park, it's kinda like UT, wherever you park you are going to have to walk. They do have shuttles and the do drop you off pretty close, and at least you will park with other NT fans.

The first time I went there to see the great "Toby Gowin Punting Fiasco", we parked closer and in the LDS student center parking lot, but closer to the stadium it is a mess...take the shuttle

Looking forward to the tailgating :D

If ya don't mind paying $20 to $30 dollars, we have always found private parking right by the stadium. If not...go to Noble and use the shuttle. We are going down early and stopping at Winstar, so missing the EXES bus this time. Should be lots of fun!

See ya in Norman!

"Believe in the Mean Green"

Edited by ParksAndRecRick