Is That Fouts?

KingDL1

Freaked me out at first... Then I noticed the track was missing and there had been seats added closer to the field. Makes Fouts almost look presentable.

This looks 'shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

/I always wanted to say that.

Thanks man, I was board on the couch watching TV last night. There are something between 50-100 detail problems I would usually fix at work but hey I was being a couch potato.

The orginal pic was take on graduation day last May.

foutssthumb.jpgVEN_0036org.jpg

Edited by KingDL1

Thanks man, I boarded on the couch watching TV last night. There are something between 50-100 detail problems I would usually fix at work but hey I was being a couch potato.

The orginal pic was take on graduation day last May.

foutssthumb.jpgVEN_0036org.jpg

Man...thats just plain wrong...I already put that picture up as the background for my computer...F'n mean, man.

Close your eyes, think about the many times you took a leak in the Mens Room. It's still Fouts.

This might not be as bad as it has been. The first DRC article on Fouts had this quote:

“We all know that Fouts is outdated,” Villarreal said. “We are doing a lot of work this summer and will redo our restrooms and concourses, but the reality is that Fouts does not have the amenities that lend itself to being the kind of venue we would like to have for our fans.”