Players On The Town!

LAZER

I went to go eat breakfast at "Old West Cafe" today on the corner of Teasly and Dallas drive. As I was finishing up my meal a NT FB player came walking in to hand out posters to the restuaunt and was handing out free posters to the customers as well. I walked outside after paying and there was a few FB players walking building to building handing out and posting posters. I'm not sure which players were all handing stuff out but I think Montey Kennerson-Stevenson gave me my poster. Whoever it was, he was real big, African American and had dreads and i think he was to big to be jamario. I think it was real cool the players were out doing this, we need every buisness in denton to be hanging up those posters!!!!!

Whoever it was, he was real big, African American and had dreads and i think he was to big to be jamario. I think it was real cool the players were out doing this, we need every buisness in denton to be hanging up those posters!!!!!

Cool update, but I hope you're never asked to ID a criminal line up.

This is kind of like in the Cable Guy where Ben Stiller is crying and saying "he was big, and he was definitely....Asian"....

That is awesome... they need to go to the malls in Denton and Lewisville and do the same thing... Posters and autographs and stuff for the businesses and the public!! Get folks pumped for this upcoming season. :)

That really sounds cool that the team, the head coach and the school all seem to really be involved with marketing our team.

The team is the product, the coach gets more money if the team fills the stadium and it's the school's JOB to market our team.

Maybe I missed it but what was on the poster?

It might be the new schedule poster. I grabbed a few at the Athletic Center earlier today. They're in the lobby at the foot of the stairs. They also have magnet schedules, pocket schedules, and stacks of cups with the schedule.

I went to go eat breakfast at "Old West Cafe" today on the corner of Teasly and Dallas drive. As I was finishing up my meal a NT FB player came walking in to hand out posters to the restuaunt and was handing out free posters to the customers as well. I walked outside after paying and there was a few FB players walking building to building handing out and posting posters. I'm not sure which players were all handing stuff out but I think Montey Kennerson-Stevenson gave me my poster. Whoever it was, he was real big, African American and had dreads and i think he was to big to be jamario. I think it was real cool the players were out doing this, we need every buisness in denton to be hanging up those posters!!!!!

Next year the fans should jump in and help them. Here's what the Blue Raider players and fans did Saturday. It was a lot of fun.

MTSU football team flying the colors

By ADAM SPARKS

sparks@dnj.com

John Marc Stephens has a different perspective of MTSU football than nearly all of his Blue Raider teammates.

A life-long Murfreesboro resident, Stephens has seen the popularity of MTSU football rise and fall and rise again. He certainly recognizes the current upswing.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's completely different from what it used to be," said Stephens, an MTSU junior tight end. "We're bigger now. Football is (Division) I-A. We went to a bowl game last year.

"Everything is on the rise, and I think the community and local businesses are a little more eager to hop on board."

But just in case some area businesses aren't yet anxious to board the bandwagon, a parade of MTSU fans and players did the leg work Saturday for the third annual Paint the Town Blue event.

Rest of story

Photo Gallery