Tickets For Kickoff Cookout On Sale Now

Has anyone attended the Kick-off cookout in the past...OR...have we had one? Sorry, just don't know. If we have had one, and you attended, is it worth attending? I am thinking about it so I can pick up my season tickets and enjoy some fun, but was wondering if it was more for the Kiddo's...a family type event...or something for everyone? Just wondering...I am sure I will be there anyway...I got a card that said limited seating...what;s that about? Thanks for the help with this...GO MEAN GREEN! :rolleyes:

Has anyone attended the Kick-off cookout in the past...OR...have we had one? Sorry, just don't know. If we have had one, and you attended, is it worth attending? I am thinking about it so I can pick up my season tickets and enjoy some fun, but was wondering if it was more for the Kiddo's...a family type event...or something for everyone? Just wondering...I am sure I will be there anyway...I got a card that said limited seating...what;s that about? Thanks for the help with this...GO MEAN GREEN! :rolleyes:

In the past we all just sat around waiting for DD to call us "MFer's" and then we went home. I'm sure Todge will be better prepared, so it should be a good time.

In the past we all just sat around waiting for DD to call us "MFer's" and then we went home. I'm sure Todge will be better prepared, so it should be a good time.

Every time I read a post with DD + MFer's I laugh. Doesn't matter how many times it is posted. :lol:

Someone just told me that season ticket holders get two free tickets to the Cookout. If true, it sure isn't explained in the postcard that I received about the event. And, it's not explained on the website.

So, I may have just wasted $21 for no apparent reason.

Anyone know for sure?

Yes, that is correct, you should just RSVP (for 2 tickets) if you're a season ticket holder.

As for last year, it was VERY hot, about 95 degrees on the deck of the AC, although the inside meeting room was open too. They had a band playing and the PA system was not very good for hearing DD speak (about 2 minutes). Hopefully better this year.

Edited by NT80

Yes, that is correct, you should just RSVP (for 2 tickets) if you're a season ticket holder.

As for last year, it was VERY hot, about 95 degrees on the deck of the AC, although the inside meeting room was open too. They had a band playing and the PA system was not very good for hearing DD speak (about 2 minutes). Hopefully better this year.

Not exactly, Jeff.

The two free tickets are for season ticket RENEWALS. If you're a new season ticket holder....you don't get two free tickets to the Cookout. I have had season tickets in the past, but didn't have them last year, so I had to buy a ticket to the Cookout (as will others).

Hope this clears things up. The two free tickets are ONLY for folks who renewed their season tickets.

Not exactly, Jeff.

The two free tickets are for season ticket RENEWALS. If you're a new season ticket holder....you don't get two free tickets to the Cookout. I have had season tickets in the past, but didn't have them last year, so I had to buy a ticket to the Cookout (as will others).

Hope this clears things up. The two free tickets are ONLY for folks who renewed their season tickets.

Almost... The free tickets are for those who renewed their tickets by the March deadline... everyone who renewed after that or new season ticket holders will have to pay for their tickets..(I just talked to Megan at the ticket office)

Sorry...but the cost is not that bad.

GMG!!!

Every time I read a post with DD + MFer's I laugh. Doesn't matter how many times it is posted. :lol:

That's about the only reference I prefer to make in regards to DD anymore, and the only reason I do is because it makes me laugh. I know, I know, you aren't suppose to laugh at your own jokes.