Whats Boise St. Is Up To...

I was just looking at other schools athletic departments and decided to see what they were up to. It's clear what they are spending their money on in Boise.

It's interesting if you look around on their site and find the article about what the President has to say about how everyone supports athletics and that they are serious about Football and recruiting. Hopefully our Pres. will influence some decision makers to hop on board with our program.

Also, their stadium's current capacity is 30,800.

Boise's new project

You should also know, at or during their move to the WAC, the Boise St President publicly stated that the university's goal was to become a member of the Mountain West Conference. I'd say they have a good shot at their goal within the next couple of years. A plan was set from the top person at Boise St. and they are working the plan.

I dont doubt that Boise St will go into the MWC, but if they're is an opening in the WAC....

Who would be the likely candidate????

If anyone says UNT, NT wont be that stupid to go into the WAC with the travel costs, exposure, and no potential rivals.

I would favor a move into CUSA or the MWC... Nothing Else. Maybe the Big 12.....

---The Belt may not be what we prefer but it beats the WAC... I'll bet MUTS and some of the others in the Belt would prefer the ACC or SEC instead of playing us as well. We are where we are and just need to get better and dominate it and get our attendance up if we want to improve our lot.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66