North Texas Football Banquet Report

Cerebus

Next year they should charge more for this event.

How many recruits were there?

Start small my friend. I would rather have more people at a lower price than a few people at a higher price. Creates more enthusiasm and support. Now once we get to the point we have 1000 people vying for 500 spots we know its time to up the price, but when this is the most we have had I would say maybe up the price a bit but not enough to discourage people from coming.

As for the report great work! I loved the fact that 80% are new donors and that is a huge statement about Dickey v. Dodge. I would love to know how many season tickets we have sold so far... anyone know?

Also, I was hoping for the big Spring stadium announcement tonight... maybe at the Spring game?

Now once we get to the point we have 1000 people vying for 500 spots we know its time to up the price, but when this is the most we have had I would say maybe up the price a bit but not enough to discourage people from coming.

The gateway center is the biggest space the University has to hold these types of evens and it was jam packed. If this was to go to 1000 people we would have to look off campus.

As for the report great work! I loved the fact that 80% are new donors and that is a huge statement about Dickey v. Dodge. I would love to know how many season tickets we have sold so far... anyone know?

No solid numbers released so far, but when I consult the magic 8 ball *shake shake shake* Signs point to record year.

Also, I was hoping for the big Spring stadium announcement tonight... maybe at the Spring game?

We still need *THE* big donation. Until that happens...

The gateway center is the biggest space the University has to hold these types of evens and it was jam packed. If this was to go to 1000 people we would have to look off campus.

No solid numbers released so far, but when I consult the magic 8 ball *shake shake shake* Signs point to record year.

We still need *THE* big donation. Until that happens...

I think the large suite in the student Union would hold upwards of 500 people.