Am I the youngest person on GMG?

AJR2010OX

Hey guys, this is my first post.... im class of 2010. Ive read this board almost every day for the past 2 months or so, and am exicted to see so many alumni concerned with whats going on in athletics.

My two cents: Basically, I've gone around campus and talked with different students (most of em in the organizations im in) and the consensus is we want dodge. Me and couple of friends have talked a bit about Harbaugh, but with the bandwagon student body that we have, we need someone people know (theres actually quite a lot of SLC people that go here) and can get excited about. Personally, I'll get excited about anything other than a run-based offense (BRING ON THE SPREAD!!) But yeah besides finals, thats a big concern to everyone right now.

keep posting!

Hey guys, this is my first post.... im class of 2010. Ive read this board  almost every day for the past 2 months or so, and am exicted to see so many alumni concerned with whats going on in athletics.

My two cents: Basically, I've gone around campus and talked with different students (most of em in the organizations im in) and the consensus is we want dodge. Me and couple of friends have talked a bit about Harbaugh, but with the bandwagon student body that we have, we need someone people know (theres actually quite a lot of SLC people that go here) and can get excited about. Personally, I'll get excited about anything other than a run-based offense (BRING ON THE SPREAD!!) But yeah besides finals, thats a big concern to everyone right now.

keep posting!

Welcome to the board. I'm a student also, but not for long (I graduate this may with a degree in finance).

When I was a freshmen and sophomore it seemed like all my friends and classmates were very involved and interested in UNT athletics. As I started taking more upper level classes, I noticed more of the students are apathetic towards atheletics and UNT in general. I'm not sure if it's because of an age gap difference or because college is almost over.

Anyways, I hope you and a few of your buddies become regulars on here.