OMG PATRICK COBBS TUCHDOWN!

MeanGreenBuzz

I'm just one of many watching this, but I can't be any more proud. He may not be with them much longer, heck, he might be a solid 2nd or 3rd string...but that was great...and we even got a plug from Dick Ensburg!

On a night when the Rangers have a big lead...this is the game to watch tonite!!!

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a great run and good blocking for him to take it into the nedzone. I can't get that smile off of my face. I'm am really happy for him. I normally cant stand the Patriots but I might cheer if they give Cobbs a chance.

He got quite a bit of air time and a few mentions of UNT. Way to go Patrick!!!!

Did anyone hear when Enberg said something along the lines of ..."Cobbs is runnig like the Pats #1 pick Maroney."

That was true greatness!

Just as good as his 80+ yds rec, 5yds/carry rushing, was his pass protection. He keeps playing like this, and we are talking more than just practice squad.

I was at the Stars Center in Farmers Branch, drinking with some of my teammates after our hockey game when I remembered that Cobbs was playing. I talked the bartender turning from the Ranger game. Dang not five minutes later Cobbs breaks loose. I went nuts I am sure about 30-40 people in the bar must have thought I was off my rocker.

Why to go Patrick!!!

Edited by KingDL1

I was reading the Patrots message board, and posted to ask them what they had seen of Cobbs in Camp (this was last week). I got some answers indicating that he was just a "camp body" and would be lucky to make the practice squad.

I saw a thread this morning on their scrimmage, and now they are wondering if he is relegated to the PS, will he even remain a Pat. The million dollar question, with those fans, is whether or not he continues to play at that level throughout the rest of camp. They are all impressed with him now.

Gotta register to view their message board.

I predict drinking was taking place before this post...  I think he means WAY TO GO PATRICK!

The Correct answer is "Hangover"!!! But very excited for Patrick!

After his touchdown I bought a few rounds of shots to celebrate.

Unfortunately spell check does not find missing words. cool.gif