SMU Loves Us

KingDL1

In fact I figured the SMU fans would have been a little more imaginative, then just trying to talk down to UNT. I guess the education level has really slipped at that institution over the last twenty years. The SMU boys do not seem to know the difference between a college town and large city.

I really hate when an expensive school like SMU fails their students, that should be a crime.

I have the same sentiments. I have worked with three SMU alums in the past two years. The oldest of the three (a late 80s graduate) simply kicks ass. She has a work ethic that rivals the best - a bona fide work-aholic.

The second graduated in the mid-90s. While she is somewhat intelligent, she's pretty ditsy and downright lazy. She spends half her days working on personal projects.

The third is a 2003 graduate. He didn't even know how to do the most simple Microsoft Excel calculations/formulas, and forget about Powerpoint. The easiest projects seemed to fluster him and send him into panic attacks. Needless to say, he's moved on to "greener pastures".

"Have you heard this one? We blackballed y'all's @sses from the SWC and the C-USA. Hope you had fun down in Division 2 and in the Sunbelt, which is what we call Division 2A around here. And yes you won the sunbelt a couple of times before showing your true colors...just goes to show you it's not cream that rises to the top of a pile of crap." --jtstang

You couldn't ask for better bb material. It won't be hard getting up for this game!

Edited by TIgreen01

"Have you heard this one? We blackballed y'all's @sses from the SWC and the C-USA. Hope you had fun down in Division 2 and in the Sunbelt, which is what we call Division 2A around here. And yes you won the sunbelt a couple of times before showing your true colors...just goes to show you it's not cream that rises to the top of a pile of crap." --jtstang

I haven't heard this much hatred since the last time is tuned into O'Reil.... Sorry, I'm supposed to keep politics off the board.

just visited smuts fan board... i guess we really irritated them... they have 9 pages of low (no) class attacks on UNT grads, sprinkled with uppity BS, and deluded generalizations, all dedicated in response to a few comments from a couple of mean greeners.

Yes, this game is important to us. I don't care (and we shouldn't care) if its important to them! A win is a win, and beating any (and every, if possible) OOC team should be of the utmost importance, not only for us, but for every team in the Sunbelt.