Serious Big-Time Football this Saturday!

Green Grenade II

Mack Brown will win his first conference championship in 22 years at Reliant Stadium in Houston in a romp over Colorado for the Big 12 Championship. Kicks off at noon.

At 3:30pm our time, USC host cross-town rival UCLA. A USC win will make them 12-0, same record as Texas after routing Colorado.

So, it's Texas vs USC for the National Championship in the Rose Bowl!

Should be a great game for about a quarter...then USC's speed and enourmous talent take over. Any miscue by Vince Young and company will be exploited big-time. Anyway, this Saturday is what big-time football is all about!!!!!!!!

There will be a very good high school game too this weekend out at Fouts. You should go out if you enjoy watching good offenses. It will also give you a chance to watch a couple of very good QB's, coaches that actually have more than 3 plays, and you might even see more people at this game than UNT gets.

If you do end up going though, don't kid yourself, DD won't be out recruiting QB's like these for they are too developed for Dickey ball.

First we actually need to get a few quick gorillas that can protect the QB and open a few holes.....Manning would have had a hell of time this year at NT.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

There will be a very good high school game too this weekend out at Fouts.  You should go out if you enjoy watching good offenses.  It will also give you a chance to watch a couple of very good QB's, coaches that actually have more than 3 plays, and you might even see more people at this game than UNT gets.

If you do end up going though, don't kid yourself, DD won't be out recruiting QB's like these for they are too developed for Dickey ball.

The game at Fouts will probably be better than both of those college games. The Big XII Championship and USC-UCLA games will pretty much just be showcases for the UT and USC offenses, but they won't be much of a game outside of that.

First we actually need to get  a few quick gorillas that can protect the QB and open a few holes.....Manning would have had a hell of time this year at NT.

Exactly instead of trying to find another QB, why not con't to develop the dozen we already have and get some Big Blockers to plug the line on Defensive and some meat on the O-Line to block for JT and the QB of choice.

Then recruit a couple stud CB's who will actually play and not just talk.

The game at Fouts will probably be better than both of those college games. The Big XII Championship and USC-UCLA games will pretty much just be showcases for the UT and USC offenses, but they won't be much of a game outside of that.

Don't take UCLA's offense too lightly, they may have choked in the desert but we may be looking at another USC/Fresno State game again.

Just a quick chance to gloat...  I'll be at the Big XII game... in a suite... with an open bar...for free!    I must be living right.  Downside to this is a return trip to Austin Sunday morning to work a gig I couldn't get out of.

GO MEAN GREEN!

GO FREE STUFF!

Good thing I don't know what you look like or I'd stand outside the stadium watching for you until I could pounce and beat you up to steal your ticket.

(I'm just kidding, by the way)